- 46 min ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Gets Five-Year Warranty — Aims To Beat Hyundai Venue & Mahindra XUV300
- 1 hr ago Suzuki Burgman Street 125 Launched In New Matte Black Paint Scheme — Priced At Rs 69,208
- 3 hrs ago Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- Sports Imran Khan promises to make Pakistan the best cricket team in the world
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 205, Rs. 225 Prepaid Plans Launched For Select Subscribers
- Lifestyle 60 Birds Fall To Death From Sky; Mass Poisoning Suspected
- Movies This Video Of Salman Khan Dancing With His Mother To Sia's 'Cheap Thrills' Is Too Cute To Handle!
- News Chandrayaan-2 launch successful, 'Bahubali' GSLVMk-3 places payload in GTO precisely
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019 Likely To Be Out Soon
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Spy shots have revealed that the CFMoto 650GT has been imported, and has just arrived in India. The company is also bringing the 300NK, 650NK and 650MT models from its fleet.
According to ZigWheels, CFMoto plans to launch the 300NK, the 650NK, and the 650MT before launching the 650GT model. They plan to launch all the motorcycles by Diwali this year. It appears that the 650GT that arrived in India was imported so that testing can begin on Indian roads.
What can be seen from the spy shots is that the CFMoto 650GT has a bit of a lean-in riding position. This is because of the mid-raised handlebars the motorcycle sports. This kind of a set up is fairly comfortable as is expected from sport tourers. There is also significant bulk at the front end.
The CFMoto 650 features a 649.3cc liquid cooled parallel-twin engine that produces 70bhp of power @ 8,750rpm and 62Nm of torque @ 7,000rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. This engine is also featured on the CFMoto 650MT.
Both the 650 motorcycles have a similar suspension set up with telescopic forks in the front, and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking is handled by dual 300mm discs in the front, and a single 240mm disc at the rear. CFMoto is offering ABS as a standard.
While there is no confirmation about pricing, the CFMoto 650GT is expected to be priced between Rs 5.5 lakh and Rs 6 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
CFMoto has been very interested in the Indian markets. They have stakes in the now rebadged Eider brand, and also with Bangalore based AMW Motorcycles. Founded in 1989, CFMoto have developed 98 vehicles with 51 different engines.
CFMoto works closely with 1,900 companies across the globe, on of them being Austrian motorcycle giant KTM. CFMoto has been assembling CKD kits for the KTM Duke 200 and the Duke 390 in China.
Thoughts About The CFMoto 650GT
The motorcycle looks great from the spy shots. India is one of the largest two-wheeler markets in the world, and there is a demand for under-litre class motorcycles. Hopefully CFMoto will price their machines in a way that it is accessible by the masses. Also a fantastic point of entry for Chinese manufactured electric motorcycles in the future.