- 15 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 16 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 17 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 18 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Eng vs Aus, Warm-up: Smith's hundred and clinical show by bowlers help Australia beat England
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Movies When This Top Actress’s Shocking Remark About Suriya Upset Fans
- Technology How to make your Android device safe for kids
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Spy shots have revealed that the CFMoto 650GT has been imported, and has just arrived in India. The company is also bringing the 300NK, 650NK and 650MT models from its fleet.
According to ZigWheels, CFMoto plans to launch the 300NK, the 650NK, and the 650MT before launching the 650GT model. They plan to launch all the motorcycles by Diwali this year. It appears that the 650GT that arrived in India was imported so that testing can begin on Indian roads.
What can be seen from the spy shots is that the CFMoto 650GT has a bit of a lean-in riding position. This is because of the mid-raised handlebars the motorcycle sports. This kind of a set up is fairly comfortable as is expected from sport tourers. There is also significant bulk at the front end.
The CFMoto 650 features a 649.3cc liquid cooled parallel-twin engine that produces 70bhp of power @ 8,750rpm and 62Nm of torque @ 7,000rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. This engine is also featured on the CFMoto 650MT.
Both the 650 motorcycles have a similar suspension set up with telescopic forks in the front, and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking is handled by dual 300mm discs in the front, and a single 240mm disc at the rear. CFMoto is offering ABS as a standard.
While there is no confirmation about pricing, the CFMoto 650GT is expected to be priced between Rs 5.5 lakh and Rs 6 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
CFMoto has been very interested in the Indian markets. They have stakes in the now rebadged Eider brand, and also with Bangalore based AMW Motorcycles. Founded in 1989, CFMoto have developed 98 vehicles with 51 different engines.
CFMoto works closely with 1,900 companies across the globe, on of them being Austrian motorcycle giant KTM. CFMoto has been assembling CKD kits for the KTM Duke 200 and the Duke 390 in China.
Thoughts About The CFMoto 650GT
The motorcycle looks great from the spy shots. India is one of the largest two-wheeler markets in the world, and there is a demand for under-litre class motorcycles. Hopefully CFMoto will price their machines in a way that it is accessible by the masses. Also a fantastic point of entry for Chinese manufactured electric motorcycles in the future.