- 11 min ago New BMW 3 Series Launch Live Updates: Price, Specifications, Features & Other Detai
- 1 hr ago New Maruti Suzuki XL6 MPV Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.79 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 9.79 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Revealed With Seats Finished In Benecke-Kaliko Blackstone Leather.
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Manish Malhotra's Festive Outfits Are A Visual Delight And Insta-Worthy
- Movies Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy: Allu Arjun Avoids Tweeting About Chiru's Film, Is He Ignoring The Megastar?
- News IRCTC Statue of Unity package: Visit world's tallest statue by train; details here
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A50 New Firmware Improves Battery And System Stability
- Finance RIL, Medanta, Policybazaar, Curefit, Among Cos To Invest In Jammu & Kashmir
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Sports UFC returns to Boston with Light Heavyweight thriller
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Chinese motorcycle brand CF Moto is all set to enter the Indian market. The company has confirmed that they will be launching four new products in India on the 4th of July 2019. This will be in the form of the 300NK, 650NK, 650MT and 650GT.
The company is currently working on setting up dealerships across various cities in India. Initially, dealerships will be set up in Hyderabad and Bangalore, before expanding to other cities such as Mumbai, Pune, Chennai and Delhi at a later stage.
CF Moto has currently partnered with Bangalore-based AMW Motorcycles to manufacture their products in the country. AMW Motorcycles have a plant in Bangalore with a production capacity of 10,000 units per year.
The four products from the Chinese brand include two naked street fighters (300NK and 650NK), an adventure-tourer (650MT) and a sport-tourer (650GT). This will allow CF Moto to cater to a larger customer base right from the time of its launch.
The CF Moto 300NK is powered by a 292cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 33.5bhp and 20.5Nm of torque; mated to a six-speed gearbox. The 300NK shares most of its components with the 250NK already available in the international markets. The CF Moto 250NK is also expected to enter India at a later stage.
The 650cc range of motorcycles launching in the market are all powered by the same 649cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine. It produces 66.68bhp and 56Nm of peak torque, again mated to a six-speed gearbox. However, the engine on each of the motorcycle will be tuned differently to match the riding style and requirements of each of them.
All four motorcycles from CF Moto will come with a host of features and equipments. Some of the standard features include LED lighting (front and rear), different riding modes, digital TFT instrument cluster, bluetooth connectivity, dual-channel ABS and a host of others.
Thoughts On The CF Moto Bikes India-Launch
CF Moto is working on an aggressive strategy for the Indian market. The company has previouslt tried entering the two-wheeler segment in India, however failed after their partnership collapsed. Also, with production being done in India through their new partners, it will be interesting to see how the brand prices their products in the market.