- 8 min ago Mahindra eKUV100 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 16 min ago Volkswagen Passat Discontinued? Could Be Replaced With Passat Facelift Next Year
- 1 hr ago 2020 Hyundai Creta Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Toyota-Suzuki Compact Electric Vehicle Confirmed: India-Launch To Take Place Very Soon
- Movies Naagin 4: Nia Sharma Is The NEW Naagin; Actress Thanks Ekta Kapoor For The Opportunity
- Technology Apple iPhone XR Assembled In India Go On Sale
- Lifestyle Let Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Other Divas Inspire You To Dress Your Best For Mid-Week Party
- Sports Mohammed Shami, Mayank say good to make batsmen 'dance' to their tunes
- News Justice will be done in 2021 when the guilty 'Cut Money' thieves will be thrown: Dilip Ghosh
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Travel 11 Best Places To Visit In India During Diwali
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
CFMoto was going to launch their offerings in the Indian market on 4 July. Unfortunately, due to the heavy rains and flooding in Mumbai, now the Chinese brand will hold the launch event on 19 July 2019.
CF Moto has partnered with AMW Motorcycles and will launch four products in the Indian market - 300NK, 650NK, 650MT and 650GT. However, the 300NK and 650NK naked roadsters would be good for city riding and the 650MT and 650GT would serve the tourers.
The company has also said that they will be aiming to sell close to 10,000 units in a year in our market. The motorcycles that will be launching in a couple of weeks will be BS-IV complaint models, while the BS-VI products would arrive by the end of 2019. Read more to know about the specs.
The 300NK will draw power from a 292.4 cc, single-cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled engine with a fuel injection system. It will be capable of making 33bhp of power at 7,200rpm and 20.5Nm of max torque at 8,800rpm. The 300NK will feature all LED lighting (headlight, taillight and turn signals), coloured TFT display, upside-down forks (USD) at the front and a split seat. Also, this motorcycle will be the first product in its segment with two riding modes (rain and sport).
The 650NK will be powered by a 649.3 cc parallel twin-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 8-valve, DOHC engine. Power figures will be 61bhp at 9,000rpm and 56Nm at 7,000rpm. The 650NK will feature conventional telescopic forks at the front and not a USD and full-LED lighting will come as standard.
Coming to the tourers, the 650MT and the 650GT will also use the same 649.3 cc parallel twin-cylinder engine, but, the power figures will be different on both the models. The 650MT will produce 70bhp at 8,750rpm and 62Nm at 7,000rpm, while the 650GT will churn out 61bhp at 9,000rpm and 58.5Nm at 7,000rpm.
Once launched, the 300NK will lock horns with the KTM 390 Duke, BMW G 310 R and Honda CB300R. The 650NK will compete against the Kawasaki Z650 and the Benelli 600i. The 650MT and the 650GT will go up against the likes of the Suzuki V-Storm 650 and the Kawasaki Ninja 650 respectively.
Thoughts On The New CF Moto Motorcycles
Well, this is a brilliant move by CF Moto by launching four motorcycles while most manufacturers offer two models on an average. Also, this range will cater to all types of people, now, there is only one question left, how capable will these motorcycles be? Stay tuned to find out as we will bring you more updates on CF Moto.