- 3 hrs ago Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- 9 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 11 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 14 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- Movies TBT Pic: Ranveer Singh & Ranbir Kapoor Seen Chilling Together On Tamasha Set Without Deepika!
- News Ready to face arrest: Priyanka Gandhi ups ante against UP govt over Sonbhadra incident
- Technology Hotstar Leads Entertainment Apps Installations: Study
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
CFMoto was going to launch their offerings in the Indian market on 4 July. Unfortunately, due to the heavy rains and flooding in Mumbai, now the Chinese brand will hold the launch event on 19 July 2019.
CF Moto has partnered with AMW Motorcycles and will launch four products in the Indian market - 300NK, 650NK, 650MT and 650GT. However, the 300NK and 650NK naked roadsters would be good for city riding and the 650MT and 650GT would serve the tourers.
The company has also said that they will be aiming to sell close to 10,000 units in a year in our market. The motorcycles that will be launching in a couple of weeks will be BS-IV complaint models, while the BS-VI products would arrive by the end of 2019. Read more to know about the specs.
The 300NK will draw power from a 292.4 cc, single-cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled engine with a fuel injection system. It will be capable of making 33bhp of power at 7,200rpm and 20.5Nm of max torque at 8,800rpm. The 300NK will feature all LED lighting (headlight, taillight and turn signals), coloured TFT display, upside-down forks (USD) at the front and a split seat. Also, this motorcycle will be the first product in its segment with two riding modes (rain and sport).
The 650NK will be powered by a 649.3 cc parallel twin-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 8-valve, DOHC engine. Power figures will be 61bhp at 9,000rpm and 56Nm at 7,000rpm. The 650NK will feature conventional telescopic forks at the front and not a USD and full-LED lighting will come as standard.
Coming to the tourers, the 650MT and the 650GT will also use the same 649.3 cc parallel twin-cylinder engine, but, the power figures will be different on both the models. The 650MT will produce 70bhp at 8,750rpm and 62Nm at 7,000rpm, while the 650GT will churn out 61bhp at 9,000rpm and 58.5Nm at 7,000rpm.
Once launched, the 300NK will lock horns with the KTM 390 Duke, BMW G 310 R and Honda CB300R. The 650NK will compete against the Kawasaki Z650 and the Benelli 600i. The 650MT and the 650GT will go up against the likes of the Suzuki V-Storm 650 and the Kawasaki Ninja 650 respectively.
Thoughts On The New CF Moto Motorcycles
Well, this is a brilliant move by CF Moto by launching four motorcycles while most manufacturers offer two models on an average. Also, this range will cater to all types of people, now, there is only one question left, how capable will these motorcycles be? Stay tuned to find out as we will bring you more updates on CF Moto.