- 18 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Technology Best camera smartphones to buy right now under Rs. 20,000
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
A CF Moto 650 NK has been spied while testing in India. This is interesting news as it is the third motorcycle from CF Moto to be spotted in India, all within the last ten days. The motorcycles being spotted in India indicates that the Chinese brand is closer to making its official entry into the Indian market than we think it is.
CF Moto is a Chinese company that develops and manufactures ATVs, side-by-sides and Motorcycles. CF Moto was founded in 1989 and claims to deliver the most cost-effective motorcycles in the world.
CF Moto sells its motorcycles across the world and with India being a lucrative market, the company decided to enter India back in 2016. CF Moto launched the 650 NK in India at a starting price of Rs 3.37 lakh, inclusive of taxes.
A 650cc motorcycle at that price was unheard of at that time, and it did look like the brand had a bright future in India, but things went wrong soon. CF Moto had partnered with Eider Motors, and Eider Motors were charged guilty of scamming dealers to the tune of crores of Rupees, and Eider Motors was shut down after arrests were made.
CF Moto therefore had to wait for a long time. Now though, the company is once again seeking entry into the Indian market. This time too, it would be a partnership, but it isn't clear with which brand CF Moto would partner.
The CF Moto 250 NK and 650 MT were spotted in India earlier last week, wearing similar camouflage obviously undergoing testing. Now, the CF Moto 650 NK has been spotted, which is a 650cc naked motorcycle.
The CF Moto 650 NK is powered by a liquid-cooled, 649.3cc, parallel-twin engine with a maximum power output of 60.34bhp and a peak torque output of 62Nm. A 6-speed gearbox drives the rear wheel. It is still in exact same spec as the motorcycle launched in 2016.
CF Moto claims a top speed of 180km/h for the motorcycle. The Design of the CF Moto 650 NK is typical of a mid-weight naked motorcycle. Going by the spy-shots, the design too is still just the same as the 2016 model.
It features a KYB telescopic fork up front and monoshock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by twin-disc brakes up front and a single disc brake at the rear with ABS as a standard feature.
Thoughts On CF Moto 650 NF Spotted In India
The CF Moto 650 NF will compete against the Kawasaki Z 650 and the Benelli TNT 600i in the Indian market. Though the Kawasaki and Benelli motorcycles produce more power and come with more pedigree, they are priced significantly higher than the 650 NF.
If the motorcycle is priced close to the 3.37 lakh bar the company had set earlier, the 650 NF might just be a great success in the Indian market. CF Moto will once again look to having the motorcycle assembled locally by its Indian partner, and hence we are sure that the motorcycle will come with an inexpensive price tag.
Source: Riding vlogs