- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- 5 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits: Special Offers Of Up To Rs 70,000 Across All Models
- 8 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycle Records Over 64,000 Units Sales
- 8 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Hyundai Registers 9.4% Growth In Terms Of Domestic Yearly Sales
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Amitabh Bachchan Gives Special Name To Contestant Abhilasha Rao Kalwa; Calls Her 'Madam Sir'
- News Sasikala seeks remission, learnt Kannada while in prison
- Sports India vs Australia: Kuldeep is back in rhythm, India can try him in 1st T20: Sunil Gavaskar
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Finance JP Morgan Cuts EPS On RIL By 7-8%; Sees Limited Upside In Share Price
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
German auto giant BMW already has the C Evolution electric scooter as a part of its portfolio, and this fun-to-ride scooter shows what direction the brand wants to head in. The scooter was a 'teaser' of BMW's future plans. The brand has now unveiled its latest concept motorcycle, the Vision DC Roadster motorcycle, and we can't take our eyes off of the images.
BMW seems to be taking it's time, perfecting it's motorcycles and tech before unveiling or launching their electric range of motorcycles. The Vision DC Roadster concept is a glimpse of what it yet to come.
The Vision DC Roadster was showcased at the brands NextGen event in Munich. The motorcycle features the iconic styling of BMW's two-cylinder boxer engine, and uses that space to cradle a battery. The end result is an all electric naked motorcycle that features BMW's trademark design philosophy, even is just concept at the moment.
BMW has used the protruding elements of the boxer styled engine as a cooling feature on the all electric naked street motorcycle. The elements flare in and out when the motorcycle is either moving or is stationary in order to cool the batteries.
The motorcycle is built out of lightweight materials - aluminium and carbon fiber, in order to keep it's weight to a minimum. The Vision DC Roadster features LED lights that are designed in accordance to BMWs current motorcycle line-up.
In addition to the all electric Vision DC Roadster concept motorcycle, BMW also unveiled protective companion riding gear that features integrated lighting and connectivity. As is, there is no official statement about launch dates for either the motorcycle of the riding gear, but we hope to hear about new developments a launch date soon.
Thoughts About The BMW Vision DC Roadster Concept
This all electric from BMW looks like it's out of Marvel Studios film. I mean we can so see Captain America doing his motorcycling on this. The motorcycle looks gorgeous, looks fast, and any motorcycle enthusiast would want to ride it. BMW seems to be on the right track, and it is amazing how other launches just do not affect them. Good show!