- 29 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 51 min ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Technology Amazon Daily Quiz Answers For November 26 To Win Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Finance Motilal Oswal Downgrades Kotak Mahindra Bank Shares To Neutral
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Netizens Trend #IamWithAbi As Abijeet Rejects To Go On A Date With Monal
- News Attack foiled, revival stalled: Why the killing of 4 JeM terrorists is such a big deal
- Sports Diego Maradona dies: The greatest of all just left us – former Argentina team-mate Russo
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
BMW Motorrad has just launched the all new R 1250 R and R 1250 RT motorcycles in India. The motorcycles are priced at Rs 15.95 lakh and Rs 22.50 lakh respectively. Both motorcycles are available as (CBU) completely built units and can be booked at BMW Motorrad dealerships.
A Pune dealers has confirmed that the BMW R 1250 R and the BMW R 1250 RT motorcycles can be booked for an amount of Rs 3 lakh. Waiting periods for the motorcycles are three months. However, there are five motorcycles (in India) per model that are up for grabs.
The all new BMW R 1250 R features blacked out parts that to the finesse of the motorcycle. Blacked out parts include the front fender, trims on the sides of the tanks, the front spoiler, and the rear side panels. The motorcycle is available in a Black Storm Metallic finish.
The all-new BMW R 1250 RT is available in two colours - Blue Planet Metallic and Sparkling Strom Metallic. The motorcycle features a number of elements in body colour making for a homogeneous look. The motorcycle also features chrome elements such as the handlebar weights and windshield trim.
The BMW R 1250 R and the BMW R 1250 RT feature two riding modes that are offered as a standard. In addition, the motorcycles feature (ASC) Automatic Stability Control, ABS, Cornering ABS, and a Hill Start Control system.
The newest offerings from BMW also feature heated seats, central locking, a tyre pressure management system, and an anti-theft alarm. Both motorcycles also feature dynamic ESA, cruise control, keyless ride, and DRLs.
Connectivity features on the BMW R1250 R and the BMW R 1250 RT include full-colour TFT screen, Bluetooth, radio software, and an integrated BMW Motorrad Multi-Controller. The ‘R' model features a 6.5-inch screen, while the ‘RT' models features a 5.7-inch screen.
Both the BMW R 1250 R and the BMW R 1250 RT models feature a 1254cc two-cylinder in-line Boxer engine that produces 134bhp of power and 143Nm of torque. The motorcycles also feature golden brake calipers, a radiator cover, and stainless steel tank cover.
BMW's ShiftCam technology (variable camshaft control) offers a better riding experience, along with an additional increase in power across the entire rev-range. Benefits include emission and fuel consumption levels, and optimized engine performance levels.
Thoughts About The BMW R 1250 R And The BMW R 1250 RT
Nothing beats German efficiency and quality. The Germans seems to better themselves with every new motorcycle they launch. We are impressed that these latest offerings come as completely built units.
Demand for CBU machines is high simply because of European quality. Both the motorcycles looks fantastic and we're sure they perform just as well as they appear, if not better. Thank you BMW for bringing us the best European motorcycles!