- 1 day ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 1 day ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 1 day ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 1 day ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- News Lutyens Delhi: At least 200 former MPs yet to vacate bungalows
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Movies Karan Johar Calls Out A Troll Who Mocked His Sexuality!
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Lifestyle How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
German motorcycle manufacturer BMW Motorrad stated they're bringing the GS experience to India. The GS Experience offers owners of the motorcycles and members of the public an opportunity to ride the BMW GS series in what they call its natural habitat.
The adventure experience will be created in a Make-In-India kind of style, with BMW certified trainers. The GS Experience will be a two-day event and will be held across 11 cities, including Pune, Bengaluru, and Mumbai.
Speaking about the new program being unleashed in India, BMW Group India President (act.), Dr. Hans-Christian Baertels said, "No other motorcycle imbibes adventure as the GS. The BMW Motorrad community in India is truly engaged with the Spirit of GS and we are sure that this success story will continue further. The GS Experience is specially curated for adventure seekers to practice and hone their riding skills and boost their self-confidence while enjoying the true Spirit of GS. Under expert guidance from BMW Motorrad Certified trainers, participants will be geared to explore the world of adventure and master every challenge with their GS. 'Make Life a Ride' is our maxim at BMW Motorrad, but on this occasion we are hoping the riders will experience the ride of a lifetime."
Day 1 of the event is specifically for BMW GS owners (800cc and above). The course will take them through familiarity of their motorcycles, understanding rider positions, enduro steering, and courses such as emergency braking and handling the motorcycles on inclines.
Day 2 is open for the rest of us motorcycle enthusiasts so we may experience the GS and what the GS family is capable of. The entire range of machines namely, the G 310 GS, F 750 GS, F 850 GS, the R 1250 GS, and the R 1250 GSA will be made available.
BMW wants riders to experience the complete GS models in real-world conditions, on both tarmac, and off-road. All sessions will include a briefing and a demo by certified BMW Motorrad trainers,.
BMW is also using this GS Experience as a platform to find a three-man team (India) of GS riders, a team that will participate the infamous International GS Trophy 2020. The competition will be held at New Zealand.
BMW India plans to hold their qualifiers later this year.
Thoughts About The BMW GS Experience In India
Finally! Although the British have been offering these "experience" rides for over a year now but there's something about the Germans. Only time will tell. We'll keep you updated about when we're going along.