- 13 hrs ago Hero Lectro Electric Bike Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 13 hrs ago Toyota Five-Continents Drive From India To Vietnam Flagged Off In Bangalore
- 15 hrs ago Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR-Based XL5 Premium Hatchback Spotted Testing
- Movies Vijay Teaming Up With Perarasu For Thalapathy 65; What Is The Truth?
- News Long shadows block clear view as NASA fails to spot silent Chandrayaan 2 Vikram Lander
- Technology Buying Guide: Realme Smartphones With 6GB RAM To Buy In India Right Now
- Lifestyle IIFA Awards 2019: Deepika Padukone’s Gown Is Fine Minus The Tulle Veil And Exaggerated Sleeves
- Sports Paire picks off Gasquet for Metz win as Kukushkin sails through in St Petersburg
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Benelli India has launched their first adventure-tourer motorcycle in the Indian market, the TRK 502. The Benelli TRK 502 is available in two variants, a standard model priced at Rs 5 lakh and an off-road spec version 'TRK 502 X' with a price tag of Rs 5.40 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (India).
The Italian motorcycle manufacturer recently revived its India operations, with the Mahavir Group. They first brought back the TNT 300 and 600 models in the market while confirming the launch of the TRK 502 Adventure-Tourer.
Bookings for the Benelli TRK 502 are now open across all dealerships in India for an amount of Rs 10,000. Benelli is also offering a cashback offer for the first set of customers of the TRK 502.
The Benelli TRK 502 offers an imposing stance, with a good road presence, due to its large dimensions. The ADV is 2,200mm in length, 915mm in width and 1,450mm in height. The standard model comes with a seat height of 800mm while the more off-road oriented model has a higher seat height of 840mm. The ground clearance too is an impressive 190mm.
It offers a semi-faired design with a beak-like fender at the front, large windscreen, knuckle guards and all other standard ADV trademark elements. It also features a dual headlamp set up with LED indicators, as well as LED tail lights. The ADV is available in a range of three colour choices — Red, White and Grey.
The Benelli TRK 502 comes powered by a 500cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin engine. It produces 47bhp at 8,500rpm and 46Nm of torque at 6,000rpm and is mated to a six-speed gearbox with a hydraulically-actuated clutch.
The TRK 502 ADV rides on 17-inch alloy wheels at both ends, with 120/70 and 160/60 tyre profiles at the front and rear, respectively. The wheels are further wrapped in Pirelli tyres. The more off-road version, the TRK 502 X comes with larger wire-spoked wheels with 110/90 18-inch tyres at the front and 150/70 17-inch tyres at the rear, wrapped in Metzelers.
The suspension set up is through 50mm upside-down (USD) front forks and a vertically-stacked monoshock at the rear. The rear suspension further comes with a rebound and preload adjustability. Braking on the Benelli TRK 502 is handled by dual 320mm discs at the front and a single 260mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS.
Thoughts On The Benelli TRK 502 India Launch
The Benelli TRK 502 is the first adventure-tourer offering from the Italian motorcycle brand. The TRK 502 rivals a number of motorcycles in its segment, ranging from the BMW G 310 GS, Kawasaki Versys X-300 and the Royal Enfield Himalayan to the bigger Kawasaki Versys 650, Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT and the SWM Superdual T.