- 16 min ago MG ZS EV Bookings To Reopen On June 1: Will Be Introduced In Six New Cities
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Global Debut Likely On June 4: Here Are All Details
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 10.79 Lakh
- Movies ISKCON Now Accepts Shemaroo's Apology: We Do Not Believe In Revengeful Acts
- Technology Realme Buds Q To Launch Soon In India: Expected Price
- News COVID-19 tally in Andhra Pradesh at 3,461
- Lifestyle Muscle Cramps: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Sports Steven Gerrard turns 40: Notable players never to win the Premier League
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Two entry-level motorcycles offered by Benelli are the TNT 300 and the 302R models. The TNT 300 is a naked roadster while the 302R is a full-faired model. Both the machines compete against the Kawasaki Z250, The BMW G 310 R, the TVS Apache 310 RR, KTM's RC 200 and Duke 250, and the Yamaha YZF-R3 among others.
Buyers interested in these machines can now get up to 80% of the ex-showroom price on loan. The interest rate for those who choose a 12-month payback duration stands at 0%. Rates of interest differ for those who choose longer durations to replay the loan. Benelli has partnered with HDFC Bank to off the siblings at affordable rates of interest. The table below shows the rates of interest offered according to the duration of the loan.
Here are the different loan rates being offered by Benelli & HDFC with regards to the repayment time:
- 12 months – 0 per cent
- 24 months – 2.5 per cent
- 36 months – 3.5 per cent
- 48 months – 4.5 per cent
- 60 months – 4.99 per cent
Both motorcycles are powered by a 300cc, in-line two-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine with fuel injection that produces 38.2 PS of max power at 11,500 rpm, and 26.5 Nm of peak torque at 10,000 rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
Both, the TNT 300 and the 302R are equipped with premium hardware that includes a mono-shock rear suspension, and inverted front forks. Braking is handled by dual petal-style discs at the front and a single disc at the rear. Bot machines have dual-channel ABS.
Benelli is now associated with the Mahavir Group and has been aggressive with its marketing campaign, announced a 34% reduction in after-sales services, and has increased maintenance intervals from 4,000km or 4 months to 6,000km or 6 months.
The motorcycle manufacturer plans to expand its product line in the Indian market. They plan to introduce five new motorcycles (including variants) at the end of 2019. In addition, they want to increase their presence by adding up to 45 new dealerships across the Indian Subcontinent.
What We Think Of The New Rates Of Interest
This is a great marketing strategy by Benelli. We hope they slash interest rates for the bigger motorcycles in their stable.