- 1 hr ago Continental Builds Heads Up Display For Sport And Performance Cars
- 2 hrs ago The Damon X Is The Safest Motorcycle In The World — Features Advanced Tech
- 3 hrs ago Vespa & Aprilia To Launch FI Scooters With LED Headlamps & New Scooters With 200cc Engine
- 19 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Coming from a second-line side in world cricket, Shakib Al Hasan’s feat is extra special
- Finance Fitch Lowers India Growth Forecast For FY20 To 6.6%
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A70 Cases And Covers To Buy In India
- News If you are going to cough, please go away the room: Donald Trump
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3: Is This The Final List Of Contestants?
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Make Us Want To Invest In Green Pantsuits
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Two entry-level motorcycles offered by Benelli are the TNT 300 and the 302R models. The TNT 300 is a naked roadster while the 302R is a full-faired model. Both the machines compete against the Kawasaki Z250, The BMW G 310 R, the TVS Apache 310 RR, KTM's RC 200 and Duke 250, and the Yamaha YZF-R3 among others.
Buyers interested in these machines can now get up to 80% of the ex-showroom price on loan. The interest rate for those who choose a 12-month payback duration stands at 0%. Rates of interest differ for those who choose longer durations to replay the loan. Benelli has partnered with HDFC Bank to off the siblings at affordable rates of interest. The table below shows the rates of interest offered according to the duration of the loan.
Here are the different loan rates being offered by Benelli & HDFC with regards to the repayment time:
- 12 months – 0 per cent
- 24 months – 2.5 per cent
- 36 months – 3.5 per cent
- 48 months – 4.5 per cent
- 60 months – 4.99 per cent
Both motorcycles are powered by a 300cc, in-line two-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine with fuel injection that produces 38.2 PS of max power at 11,500 rpm, and 26.5 Nm of peak torque at 10,000 rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
Both, the TNT 300 and the 302R are equipped with premium hardware that includes a mono-shock rear suspension, and inverted front forks. Braking is handled by dual petal-style discs at the front and a single disc at the rear. Bot machines have dual-channel ABS.
Benelli is now associated with the Mahavir Group and has been aggressive with its marketing campaign, announced a 34% reduction in after-sales services, and has increased maintenance intervals from 4,000km or 4 months to 6,000km or 6 months.
The motorcycle manufacturer plans to expand its product line in the Indian market. They plan to introduce five new motorcycles (including variants) at the end of 2019. In addition, they want to increase their presence by adding up to 45 new dealerships across the Indian Subcontinent.
What We Think Of The New Rates Of Interest
This is a great marketing strategy by Benelli. We hope they slash interest rates for the bigger motorcycles in their stable.