- 43 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 47 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia: India have quality player in Mayank Agarwal to replace Rohit Sharma: Aaron Finch
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Meghan Markle Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage In July
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Benelli has done well ever since it made a comeback in the country. The company's TRK 502 and TRK 502X models have done very well for the company, and with the aim of cashing in on the success, Benelli is getting ready to launch the Leoncino 500 in the Indian market.
The company is gearing up to launch their next product, the Leoncino 500. Benelli announced that this scrambler styled motorcycle was to be it's next offering for India. The announcement was made during the launch of the new TRK 502.
Rumor has it that the Leoncino 500 will be available at showrooms across the country by August this year. And ahead of its launch, Benelli has been dropping teasers on it's social media accounts.
While the Leoncino 500 is available in three different variants in international markets, we expect that Benelli will offer the Standard variant in India. Depending on how the motorcycle performs, the company may consider adding the Trail and Sport variants to the line up.
This scrambler styled motorcycle will feature the same engine that is on the new TRK adventure tourers. The 500cc parallel-twin engine produces 47.5bhp of peak power and 46Nm of torque.
The engine comes mated to a six-speed transmission. ABS will be on offer as a standard, and braking duties will be handled by dual discs in the front, and one at the rear. The Benelli Leoncino 500 will feature upside-down forks at the front, and a pre-load adjustable mono-shock at the rear.
The Standard variant will arrive with the 13.5-litre fuel tank. Being a more road-biased model, the motorcycle is likely to feature 17-inch alloy wheels at the both ends.
The Leoncino 500 is expected to be positioned just below the TRK 502, so we expect the motorcycle to be priced at roughly Rs 4.75 lakh (ex-showroom, India). Having said that, we still have to wait for an official statement about pricing from Benelli.
Thoughts About The Benelli Leoncino 500
We think it is about time that Benelli expanded their offerings in the country. Sure, they had a bad experience the first time around, but their second play seems to be doing well. Time to capitalize and make the best of it.
We think the motorcycle looks rather compact, meaning it can be flicked around easily. The Leoncino 500 also looks ready to take on whatever is in front of it; on tarmac of course. Stay tuned for more about the motorcycle.