- 9 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 1 day ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- News Uddhav Thackeray meets PM Modi for first time after becoming CM
- Movies Dabangg 3: Newbie Saiee Manjrekar Was Not Intimidated Working With Salman Khan
- Sports I-League 2019-20: NFC 1-0 AFC: Neroca prevail in the first Northeastern Derby of the season
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 Color Options Revealed: Rumored Specs, Launch Date And More
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
Benelli India has recently launched its first retro-styled cruiser motorcycle, the Imperiale 400 in the Indian market. The new Benelli Imperiale 400 is priced at Rs 1.69 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Since the start of bookings in late-September, the Benelli Imperiale 400 has registered over 4000 units in the Indian market. This includes bookings via dealerships and online payment. With 4000 units of bookings, the Imperiale 400 has become the most successful model from the Italian brand in the country.
According to Bikewale, the Imperiale 400 now has the highest booking number by Benelli India till date for a particular model. Reports also suggest, that since the launch of the motorcycle, showroom footfalls have also seen a drastic increase as well.
The Benelli Imperiale 400 offers a retro design, with classic styling elements. This includes round headlamps with chrome surrounds, twin-pod instrument cluster, tear-drop shaped fuel tank, wide handlebars and split seats.
The motorcycle is powered by a 374cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 20.6bhp at 5,500rpm and 29Nm of torque at 4500rpm, mated to a five-speed gearbox. The engine is currently BS-IV compliant, however, Benelli will introduce the updated BS-VI compliant engine soon.
The suspension on the Benelli Imperiale 400 is through 41mm telescopic forks at the front and preload-adjustable dual-shock absorbers at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is handled by a 300mm disc at the front and a 240mm disc at the rear, supported by a dual-channel ABS as standard.
The Imperiale 400 further rides on 19-inch spoke wheels at the front and 18-inch wheels at the rear, with a 110/90 and 130/80 profile, respectively. The motorcycle weighs in at 205kg, with a ground clearance of 165mm and a fuel tank capacity of 12-litres.
Thoughts On The Benelli Imperiale 400 Bookings
The Imperiale 400 has proven to become the most successful model from Benelli's range in the Indian market. The Benelli Imperiale 400 rivals the likes of the Royal Enfield Classic 350, Royal Enfield Bullet 350 and the Jawa models in the Indian market. Deliveries for the Benelli Imperiale 400 has now started across all dealerships in India.