- 38 min ago BS4 Vehicles Sold After March 31 Deadline Cannot Be Registered Says Supreme Court
- 54 min ago Skoda Kamiq Snapped Testing Once Again In India: Here's Everything You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Honda Is Likely To Introduce The Turbo-Petrol City RS In India
- 1 hr ago Renault Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In July 2020
- Movies Saumya Tandon's Personal Hair Stylist Tests Positive For COVID-19; BGPH Makers Release Statement
- News Kanpur firing: Vikas Dubey arrested in MP's Ujjain
- Sports Pakistan leg-spinner Yasir Shah pins hopes on Googly to torment England
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 74.94 Per US Dollar
- Lifestyle Designer Neeta Lulla Shares Interesting Details About Sridevi’s Costumes In A Movie On Her Instagram
- Technology List Of Upcoming Budget 5G Smartphones In India
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
India-based electric vehicle manufacturer BattRE, is offering attractive discounts and benefits on their electric scooter this festive season. The offer includes easy finance options and cashback available this festive season.
The EV manufacturer has tied up with Pine Labs and PayTM to offer attractive finance and cashback offers this Diwali. The customers can benefit from a cashback of Rs 8,000 offered through PayTM.
Customers walking into dealerships will get an option to convert the price of the electric scooter, into easy monthly installments offered on leading debit and credit cards powered by Pine Labs.
A zero downpayment offer is also available on purchase of the electric scooter this festive season as well. With the festival offer the company aims to provide convenience and comfort to customers making the shift to electric mobility.
Nishchal Chaudhary, Founder of BattRE Electric Mobility, "With the increasing awareness in conserving the environment, what better way to shift towards electric scooters during this Diwali. We would want every citizen to make smoke free Diwali thus adopting electric mobility as a way of life."
The company has launched the electric scooter in Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states. However, BattRE confirms that the scooter will be made available in all other states soon.
The BattRE electric scooter features a 48V lithium-ion battery with a range of 90km on a single charge. The charge times from 0% to 100% are between 2.5 to 3 hours for the electric scooter. Other features on the scooter includes, a brushless DC motor, a fully-digital instrument cluster, anti-theft alarm, an USB mobile charging slot and keyless ignition.
The electric scooter features a retro-modern look with LED lighting across the scooter. The LED tail-lamps and indicator especially looks eye catchy with a unique design. The suspension and braking duties on the scooter are handled by hydraulic shock absorbers and disc brake setup at both ends, respectively. The electric scooter sports a 10-inch alloy wheels with tubeless tyres at both ends as well.
The BattRE scooters was founded in back in 2017. Apart from the electric scooter, the company also manufactures electric bikes as well.
Thoughts About The BattRE Electric Scooter Discount Offers
Electric vehicle manufacturers are promoting their models with attractive discounts and benefits this festive season. The will also help the current shift from conventional mobility to green vehicles as well. With more such offers from electric vehicles manufacturers, owning an EV becomes easier and in turn help towards the government's goal to improve the air quality in the country.