- 18 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Technology Best camera smartphones to buy right now under Rs. 20,000
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Bajaj Auto will soon be launching their 2019 Dominar 400 in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, fresh details have been leaked online, revealing the engine specifications, features and other details on the 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400.
The new 2019 Dominar 400 has also been spotted testing on multiple occasions. It also featured on Bajaj's latest TVC, giving us a first official glimpse of the changes made — watch the video here.
Image Courtesy: Bikers Janata Party
Now, fresh images have been leaked online revealing the updated engine specifications of the new Bajaj Dominar 400. As seen from the images, we can see that the Dominar 400 carries forward the same 373.3cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine. However, it has been tuned to produce an increased power output.
The updated engine on the 2019 Dominar now produces 39.9bhp at 8,650rpm compared to 34bhp at 8,000rpm on the outgoing model; an increase of 5.9bhp. Torque output though remains the same at 35bhp. Although, the peak torque now kicks in at 7,000rpm compared to the previous 6,500rpm.
The engine continued to be mated to the same six-speed gearbox. The increase in power output is mainly attributed to the improved compression ratio and/or the more aggressive cam profile; among others.
Apart from the increased power output, the new 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 also receives upside-down inverted front forks, replacing the telescopic forks on the standard model. The disc brake set up at the front has also been moved over to the left side of the motorcycle, improving the ride dynamics and weight distribution. The 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 also comes with a different/updated exhaust system, giving the motorcycle a much deeper exhaust note.
Other feature updates on the 2019 Dominar 400 include the new instrument cluster, which provides more information. The leaked-spec sheet also confirms the presence of a secondary display mounted on the tank, providing additional information to the rider.
Thoughts On The 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400
The 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 once launched in India is expected to be priced at a slight premium, compared to the present model. It will continue to take on rivals such as the KTM Duke 390 and the TVS Apache RR310 in the segment.