- 2 hrs ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 2 hrs ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 4 hrs ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 4 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- News Watch: Modi visits historic Simtoka Dzong in Bhutan, offers prayers
- Sports Premier League Review: Liverpool and Arsenal set early pace, Pukki hits hat-trick
- Movies Ananya Pandey Got 500 Rupees From ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh’ Director For Giving A Good Shot!
- Technology Browser Extensions For Online Security
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Bajaj Auto is all set to introduce the new CT110 in the Indian market. Ahead of its official launch in the country, the prices for the entry-level commuter motorcycle has been revealed.
The Bajaj CT110 has already started arriving at various dealerships across India. According to dealers, the commuter motorcycle will be available in two variants: kick-start and electric-start. Prices for the CT110 will start at Rs 50,329 for the base variant (kick-start) while the higher variant (electric-start) will have a price tag of Rs 56,500. Both prices are On-Road (Bangalore).
The major update on the new Bajaj CT110 is the addition of the 115cc engine, which first debuted on the Discover; followed by the Platina. The engine on both the Bajaj Discover and the Bajaj Platina produces 8.6bhp and 9.81Nm of torque; mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The Bajaj CT110 is expected to offer the same power output and torque figures as on the Discover or Platina. However, Bajaj might skip the five-speed gearbox, replacing it with the four-speed transmission on the CT110; with an all-down-shift pattern.
In terms of design, the new Bajaj CT110 is also said to offer minor cosmetic changes. As seen in the images from Autocar India, the updates include thicker padding on the seats, larger crash guards, a more upswept exhaust and rubber mirror covers.
The CT110 also comes with blacked-out engine, gearbox and wheel rims. Bajaj has also increased the ground clearance on the CT110 while also offering it with 'knobby tyres'.
The Bajaj CT110 will also be offered with new body graphics and decals while also being available in three colours: Matte Olive Green, Gloss Ebony Black and Gloss Flame Red.
The motorcycle once officially launched in the Indian market will be positioned lower than the slightly more premium Discover 110. With the CT110 already arriving at dealerships, we can expect instant deliveries of the motorcycle from the time of launch.
Thoughts On The Bajaj CT110 Prices
The Bajaj CT110 is the third entry-level commuter motorcycle from the brand in the Indian market to receive the new 115cc engine. It will continue to rival the likes of the Hero Splendor and the TVS Radeon in the segment.