- 23 min ago MG ZS EV Bookings To Reopen On June 1: Will Be Introduced In Six New Cities
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Global Debut Likely On June 4: Here Are All Details
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 10.79 Lakh
- Movies ISKCON Now Accepts Shemaroo's Apology: We Do Not Believe In Revengeful Acts
- Technology Realme Buds Q To Launch Soon In India: Expected Price
- News COVID-19 tally in Andhra Pradesh at 3,461
- Lifestyle Muscle Cramps: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Sports Steven Gerrard turns 40: Notable players never to win the Premier League
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Bajaj Auto is all set to introduce the new CT110 in the Indian market. Ahead of its official launch in the country, the prices for the entry-level commuter motorcycle has been revealed.
The Bajaj CT110 has already started arriving at various dealerships across India. According to dealers, the commuter motorcycle will be available in two variants: kick-start and electric-start. Prices for the CT110 will start at Rs 50,329 for the base variant (kick-start) while the higher variant (electric-start) will have a price tag of Rs 56,500. Both prices are On-Road (Bangalore).
The major update on the new Bajaj CT110 is the addition of the 115cc engine, which first debuted on the Discover; followed by the Platina. The engine on both the Bajaj Discover and the Bajaj Platina produces 8.6bhp and 9.81Nm of torque; mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The Bajaj CT110 is expected to offer the same power output and torque figures as on the Discover or Platina. However, Bajaj might skip the five-speed gearbox, replacing it with the four-speed transmission on the CT110; with an all-down-shift pattern.
In terms of design, the new Bajaj CT110 is also said to offer minor cosmetic changes. As seen in the images from Autocar India, the updates include thicker padding on the seats, larger crash guards, a more upswept exhaust and rubber mirror covers.
The CT110 also comes with blacked-out engine, gearbox and wheel rims. Bajaj has also increased the ground clearance on the CT110 while also offering it with 'knobby tyres'.
The Bajaj CT110 will also be offered with new body graphics and decals while also being available in three colours: Matte Olive Green, Gloss Ebony Black and Gloss Flame Red.
The motorcycle once officially launched in the Indian market will be positioned lower than the slightly more premium Discover 110. With the CT110 already arriving at dealerships, we can expect instant deliveries of the motorcycle from the time of launch.
Thoughts On The Bajaj CT110 Prices
The Bajaj CT110 is the third entry-level commuter motorcycle from the brand in the Indian market to receive the new 115cc engine. It will continue to rival the likes of the Hero Splendor and the TVS Radeon in the segment.