- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- 1 hr ago Indian Rider Pays Fine Of More Than Rs 66,000 In Australia For Triple Riding
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 W6 Diesel-Automatic Variant Launched In India: Priced At Rs 9.99 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Avan Motors Showcased Two Electric Scooter Concepts At The Pune Motor Show 2019
- News "Am I invited?" President Trump asks PM Modi ahead of India's first-ever NBA game
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Movies Surveen Chawla Recounts 5 Casting Couch Experiences: Filmmakers Wanted To See My Cleavage, Thighs
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Lifestyle Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Bajaj Auto is set to launch the all-new Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS in the Indian market. The Avenger 160 ABS will be the replacement for the Avenger 180 that is currently on sale. Now, reports have revealed the price of the upcoming Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS.
Media reports say that the Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS would be priced at Rs 81,036 (ex-showroom, Pune). Dealerships from Bangalore also confirmed the same price when we enquired about it. This pricing pegs it at Rs 7,000 lower than the Avenger 180 and it also means that the Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS would become the least expensive cruiser in the market when launched.
What makes this a better deal is the fact that the Bajaj Avenger 180 never offered ABS and yet was more expensive. The Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS is powered by the air-cooled, 160.3cc, single-cylinder engine from the Bajaj Pulsar NS160.
It produces a maximum power output of 15.5bhp and a peak torque output of 14.6Nm in the Pulsar NS160. Comparatively, the current Avenger 180 produces 15.5bhp and 13.7Nm. However, whether Bajaj would stick to the same state of tune or not is unknown at the moment.
Almost all other features will remain the same as on the Bajaj Avenger 220S. Major differences between the upcoming Avenger 160 ABS and the Avenger 220S include the instrumentation and the brakes.
The Avenger 220S features digital instrumentation while the Avenger 160 ABS will have to make do with analogue gauges. The brakes on the Avenger 160 will also be smaller as the performance of the bike is lower. Once launched, the Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS will help bajaj pick up its sales and take things forward.
Thoughts On Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Price & Specs
Pricing has always been a forte for Bajaj Auto. The major reason for Bajaj's success in the Indian market is that the motorcycle manufacturer sells quality motorcycles at an affordable price. This mantra will also be applied to the upcoming Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS. It comes with a good engine, great build-quality and decent performance at an excellent price.