- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Sports Cricket World Cup 2019: Vijay Shankar reacts to Ambati Rayudu's 3D tweet jibe
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Makes A Bold Decision, Will It Work Wonders For Her Career?
- News AirAsia flight makes emergency landing at Kolkata airport after threat call
- Technology Google Pixel 3 XL price axed by Rs 28,000, now available starting at Rs 54,999
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Bajaj Auto is set to launch the all-new Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS in the Indian market. The Avenger 160 ABS will be the replacement for the Avenger 180 that is currently on sale. Now, reports have revealed the price of the upcoming Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS.
Media reports say that the Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS would be priced at Rs 81,036 (ex-showroom, Pune). Dealerships from Bangalore also confirmed the same price when we enquired about it. This pricing pegs it at Rs 7,000 lower than the Avenger 180 and it also means that the Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS would become the least expensive cruiser in the market when launched.
What makes this a better deal is the fact that the Bajaj Avenger 180 never offered ABS and yet was more expensive. The Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS is powered by the air-cooled, 160.3cc, single-cylinder engine from the Bajaj Pulsar NS160.
It produces a maximum power output of 15.5bhp and a peak torque output of 14.6Nm in the Pulsar NS160. Comparatively, the current Avenger 180 produces 15.5bhp and 13.7Nm. However, whether Bajaj would stick to the same state of tune or not is unknown at the moment.
Almost all other features will remain the same as on the Bajaj Avenger 220S. Major differences between the upcoming Avenger 160 ABS and the Avenger 220S include the instrumentation and the brakes.
The Avenger 220S features digital instrumentation while the Avenger 160 ABS will have to make do with analogue gauges. The brakes on the Avenger 160 will also be smaller as the performance of the bike is lower. Once launched, the Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS will help bajaj pick up its sales and take things forward.
Thoughts On Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Price & Specs
Pricing has always been a forte for Bajaj Auto. The major reason for Bajaj's success in the Indian market is that the motorcycle manufacturer sells quality motorcycles at an affordable price. This mantra will also be applied to the upcoming Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS. It comes with a good engine, great build-quality and decent performance at an excellent price.