- 8 min ago New Norton V4 RR Superbike Unveil Scheduled For Year-End: First Model Under New TVS Ownership
- 46 min ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Digital Instrument Cluster Display Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- News Cyclone Nivar to hit TN with winds at 145 Kmph; Puducherry LG Kiran Bedi appeals people to stay safe
- Sports India tour of Australia: Waqar Younis expects tight contest between two nations
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Gives Befitting Reply To A Troll Who Called Her A 'Faltu Heroine'
- Technology Add A ‘0’ Prefix For Landline To Mobile Calls From January 1
- Finance HDFC Bank Hits New High, Market Cap Surpasses Rs 8 Lakh Crore For The First Time
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti Leaves Us Speechless With Her Bold Dual Toned Eye Make-Up Look
- Education MHT CET Law Result 2020: Check Result Link And Other Details
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Indian two-wheeler giant Bajaj Auto has announced free service camps for Bajaj motorcycle owners in flood-affected states like Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat and Kerala. The company made the announcement via a release.
According to Economic Times Auto Bajaj Auto and its dealerships are organizing these caps between 19th August and 7th September 2019.
The company says that Bajaj motorcycle owners can bring their motorcycles to the nearest authorized dealer and or service center.
The dealerships will conduct a thorough check-up of the vehicle, followed by engine flushing in case of water ingression. These services can be availed for free.
The dealerships will provide free check ups, a free oil change, and will not charge customers for replacement parts and lubricants such as engine oil, the oil filter, the air filter and gaskets.
Sarang Kanade, President - Motorcycle Business, Bajaj Auto, said, "The severe floods have affected life and livelihood of our fellow countrymen. We are once again standing by our customers and ensuring that that all flood-affected Bajaj bikes are made roadworthy through are dealerships as quickly as possible so that full mobility is restored to Bajaj motorcycle owners."
The company has already stocked up on the required spare parts to ensure that repairs happen on time. They have also added more manpower and technicians to dealerships and service centers in the affected states.
Bajaj Auto recently launched the Pulsar 125 Neon. The motorcycle is powered by a new 124cc DTS-I engine that produces 11.8bhp of power and 11Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
The all-new Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon is priced between Rs 64,000 and Rs 66,618 (ex-showroom, India). The motorcycle is available in a matte black finish with three colour options for highlights - Neon Blue, Solar Red, and Platinum Silver. To read more about the Pulsar 125 Neon, click here.
Thoughts About The Free Check Up and Repairs For Motorcycles Affected By Floods
Very good initiative by Bajaj Auto. Most manufacturers try and go the extra mile in order to maintain brand loyalty. We are thankful to Bajaj Auto for helping customers who are affected for no fault of theirs. A free check up and repair session will be much appreciated by people who are just about beginning to accept and recover from all the damage mother nature has brought.