- 1 hr ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 2 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 5 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Sports 5-0 inside 18 minutes! Man City blitz batters hapless Hornets
- Movies Karan Johar Takes Responsibility For Kalank’s Failure; 'It Failed Because We Gave Something Wrong'
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Indian two-wheeler giant Bajaj Auto has announced free service camps for Bajaj motorcycle owners in flood-affected states like Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat and Kerala. The company made the announcement via a release.
According to Economic Times Auto Bajaj Auto and its dealerships are organizing these caps between 19th August and 7th September 2019.
The company says that Bajaj motorcycle owners can bring their motorcycles to the nearest authorized dealer and or service center.
The dealerships will conduct a thorough check-up of the vehicle, followed by engine flushing in case of water ingression. These services can be availed for free.
The dealerships will provide free check ups, a free oil change, and will not charge customers for replacement parts and lubricants such as engine oil, the oil filter, the air filter and gaskets.
Sarang Kanade, President - Motorcycle Business, Bajaj Auto, said, "The severe floods have affected life and livelihood of our fellow countrymen. We are once again standing by our customers and ensuring that that all flood-affected Bajaj bikes are made roadworthy through are dealerships as quickly as possible so that full mobility is restored to Bajaj motorcycle owners."
The company has already stocked up on the required spare parts to ensure that repairs happen on time. They have also added more manpower and technicians to dealerships and service centers in the affected states.
Bajaj Auto recently launched the Pulsar 125 Neon. The motorcycle is powered by a new 124cc DTS-I engine that produces 11.8bhp of power and 11Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
The all-new Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon is priced between Rs 64,000 and Rs 66,618 (ex-showroom, India). The motorcycle is available in a matte black finish with three colour options for highlights - Neon Blue, Solar Red, and Platinum Silver. To read more about the Pulsar 125 Neon, click here.
Thoughts About The Free Check Up and Repairs For Motorcycles Affected By Floods
Very good initiative by Bajaj Auto. Most manufacturers try and go the extra mile in order to maintain brand loyalty. We are thankful to Bajaj Auto for helping customers who are affected for no fault of theirs. A free check up and repair session will be much appreciated by people who are just about beginning to accept and recover from all the damage mother nature has brought.