- 52 min ago New Yamaha Fascino BS6 Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle To Be Unveiled Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 2 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Active Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Bollywood Actor Rajkummar Rao Purchases The 2019 Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Movies Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Effect: Gaddalakonda Ganesh Finding It Hard To Break-Even?
- Lifestyle How To Keep Your Spine Healthy As You Age
- Sports Sourav Ganguly will lead Indian cricket to prosperity: VVS Laxman
- News INX Media case: CBI keeping Chidambaram in jail to humiliate him, SC told
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Technology PUBG Mobile New Update To Bring Halloween Mode, New Weapons, And More
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Avan Motors has unveiled their latest smart electric scooter, the Trend E. The Avan Trend E electric scooter was showcased at the ongoing Automobile Expo in Bangalore. The Trend E is the latest addition to the brand's 'Xero' series of electric scooter lineup.
Avan Motors claims that the Trend E offers high performance, along with state-of-the-art equipment. The scooter also comes with a stylish design, with LED DRLs, which Avan hopes will attract younger customers towards their products.
The Avan Trend E is powered by a lithium-ion battery, which provides a maximum range of 60km on a single charge. However, there is also a double-battery options; extending the range further to 110km. The Avan Trend E has a top-speed of 45km/h, with the batteries being completely charged in two to four hours.
The Avan Trend E comes with hydraulic telescopic front forks while the rear uses coil spring suspension set up. Braking is handled by a single disc brake set up at the front while the rear comes with standard drum brakes. The Avan Trend E can carry a maximum load of 150kg.
Trend E comes equipped with a hydraulic telescopic front suspension and a coil spring rear suspension. Additionally, the scooter is furnished with alloy wheels, with disc and drum brakes on the front and rear wheels, respectively. The max load each scooter can take is a substantial 150 kgs.
Pankaj Tiwari, Business Development Head, Avan Motors, stated:
"With the Trend E, the latest electric scooter in the Xero series, Avan Motors' extensive R&D hasled to the creation of a scooter that's a powerful mix of technology and design to meet the needs of the modern rider. Every feature in the Trend E scooter has been added after careful consideration of the requirements and preferences of riders, in order to facilitate a superlative commuting experience."
"With Higher ground clearance, Lithium ion detachable Battery pack & its trendy looks, the scooter has attain the best in class features. Moreover, our e-scooters are being regarded across the industry for their combination of aesthetic and technological brilliance, and we are confident that the customers too will appreciate all that the Trend E has to offer."
Thoughts On The Avan Trend E Smart Electric Scooter
Avan Motors is an EV startup, with its manufacturing facility in Pune. The brand recently launched its Xero+ electric scooter in the Indian market. The Xero+ electric scooter rivals the likes of the Okinawa Praise and the Hero electric scooter offerings in the Indian market.