- 28 min ago Harley-Davidson Livewire In India? — Listed On Official Indian Website
- 52 min ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Unveiled In India — Opulence & Luxury For The Entire Family
- 3 hrs ago UK To Mandate Installation Of EV charging Points In All New Houses — Wise Move Indeed
- 4 hrs ago Ford India, Mahindra To Oversee International Markets Group — Cater For 100 Emerging Markets
- Sports World Cup 2022 Asian Qualifiers: India in Group E with Qatar
- News UP CM framing Azam Khan in false cases: SP leader Ram Govind Chaudhary
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
- Lifestyle Cysts: Causes, Types, Symptoms & Treatment
- Technology Redmi K20 Pro Signature Edition With Gold And Diamond Launched In India For Rs. 4,80,000
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Is Not Worried About Rumours Regarding Her Personal Life And Here's Why
- Finance CBDT Clarifies On Changes In ITR Forms Says Only Utility Updated
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Avan Motors, a Pune-based electric scooter start-up has launched its third product in the Indian market, the Trend E. The Avan Trend E electric scooter is available in two variants, with a starting price of Rs 56,900, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Avan Trend E electric scooter is offered with either a single or double-battery pack option. The double-battery pack option is priced higher at Rs 81,269, ex-showroom (Delhi). Bookings for the new electric scooter is now open at Rs 1,100.
The Trend E electric scooter is the third product from the company after the Xero and the recently launched Xero+. Similar to its other offerings, the Avan Trend E electric scooter is powered by the same 48V, 28Ah lithium-ion battery pack, which offers a range of 60km on a single charge.
The double-battery pack on the Avan Trend E increases the range of the scooter to 110km. Avan Motors claims a top speed of 45km/h for the Trend E. The batteries can be charged separately and takes around 2 to 4 hours for a complete charge.
The scooter can carry a maximum load of 150kg. The suspension on the Avan Trend E is through hydraulic telescopic front forks and coil springs at the rear. Braking is handled by a disc brake at the front and a drum brake at the rear.
The Avan Trend E electric scooter was unveiled at the recently held Automobile Expo in Bangalore. Avan Motors state that they intend to launch six new products in the next six months, providing a wide range of products for its customers.
Avan Motors recently launched the Xero and the Xero+ in the market. However, they had to discontinue the Xero, due to the withdrawal of the government subsidy for electric vehicles. The Avan Xero+, on the other hand, is available in the market and is priced at Rs 47,000, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Avan Trend E Electric Scooter Launch In India
The Avan Trend E electric scooter is the third product from the Pune-based startup in India. The company is working aggressively in the market, with plans to launch six new products in the next six months. The Avan Trend E rival the likes of the Okinawa Praise in the market.