- 1 hr ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 4 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 6 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Bengaluru Bulls Vs Patna Pirates: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Movies Puri Jagannadh Insults Mahesh Babu With This Brutal Dig? Prince Fans Explode In Anger
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- News Trinamool Congress delegation to meet victims of Sonbhadra clashes Saturday
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 2 Gets TENNA Certification Ahead Of July 23 Launch
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
The Arc Vector electric motorcycle will make it's first public appearance at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. The company says the motorcycle is capable of a top speed of over 200kmph. The Arc Vector will be showcased along with other superbikes and performance motorcycles.
Mark Truman, the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Arc will ride the Vector at the infamous hill climb. The final production model of the Arc Vector will be powered by a 399V electric motor that produces about 140bhp of power and 85Nm of torque. The motorcycle is slated to be a limited edition model and only 355 units will be manufactured.
Mark Truman said, "Goodwood is the ideal place for us to show the Vector to the people for the first time. We've been testing behind the scenes and now the bike is emerging from the shadows. It is the most amazing thing both to ride and behold. Up to 1,50,000 are expected at the Festival of Speed, and I hope they all get a chance to see what we've been working on; a unique, all-electric neo cafe racer with all sorts of kit never before seen."
Designed and built in England, the Arc Vector is said to be one of the world's most advanced electric motorcycles. It's built around a carbon fiber monocoque, and is capable of hitting the 0-100kmph mark in an estimated 2.7 seconds. Arc claims that the Vector can cover over 270 kilometers within the city on a single charge, and can do up to 190 kilometers on the highway. The motorcycle features a carbon fiber swingarm, Ohlins suspensions, and Brembo brakes.
The Vector also comes with a Zenith helmet that features a head-up display. The helmet also works in conjunction with an Origin riding jacket that features haptic feedback. Haptic alerts warn the rider of a car approaching from either side, and the HUD in the helmet displays all the necessary rider information, and also works like a rear view mirror.
The Arc Vector will be commercially available in 2020, and will come with a price tag of about Rs 80 lakh, plus taxes.
Thoughts About The All Electric Arc Vector
The Arc Vector looks like it's out of a science fiction film. In fact, we wouldn't be surprised if the motorcycle is featured in one. The Vector looks aggressive and looks like it means business. We're waiting to hear about the timing it sets at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.