- 6 min ago Renault To Stop Small Capacity Diesel Engines — Upgrade To BS-VI Too Costly
- 56 min ago 2019 Mahindra Mojo ABS Images & Details Leaked Ahead Of Its Launch
- 17 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 18 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- Technology How Curofy Is Leveraging Social Engagement to Build Healthcare Products
- Movies Priya Varrier Steals The Show Once Again And This Time For A Different Reason!
- Lifestyle The Connection Between Ayurveda And Yoga Explained!
- News Deadly 1,100-Foot Asteroid could hit Earth in September. Should you worry?
- Sports UFC Fight Night 154: Moicano vs. Korean Zombie fight card and schedule
- Finance Govt May Raise Tax Exemption Slab In Upcoming Budget To Improve Economy: Report
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Italian auto giant Aprilia has high-revving performance motorcycles in its stable that enthusiasts swoon over. Aprilia has added more swoon, and more performance when they unveiled the new Aprilia RSV4 X. Developed by Aprilia Racing, the motorcycle boasts of engine components from its "SBK" series. The RSV4 X is limited to just 10 units, making it a rare motorcycle. The X stands for 10 years of the RSV4.
The RSV4 X is powered by a 1077cc, 16-valve, V4 motor (also powers the RSV4 1100 Factory), but has been reworked to produce 221.8bhp, which is 8bhp more than the current setup. The biggest change on the Aprilia RSV4 X, however, is the new ANN (Aprilia No Neutral) gearbox. The ANN gearbox features on Aprilia MotoGP motorcycles. This gearbox has neutral located below the first gear (N, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6). Aprilia says this helps with faster up-shift from first to second and prevents errors. This is the first time a gearbox set up like this is offered on a production motorcycle.
The RSV4 X sports a full titanium Akrapovic exhaust with a carbon canister, Brembo GP-4 MS front brake calipers, Marchesini forged magnesium wheels, Pirelli slick tyres, a high permeability air filter, and a track-tuned ECU. The motorcycle also has a lot of parts upgraded to aluminium, making it 12kgs lighter than the RSV4 Factory version. It also features billet aluminium finishers at the clutch levers, engine sump guards, foot pegs, upper steering plate, and the front brake lever guard.
The Aprilia RSV4 X is priced at 39,900 Euros (Rs 31.92 lakh before taxes). These 10 track ready machines will sell exclusively online and bookings will commence from mid April this year.
What We Think Of The Aprilia RSV4 X
How do you make fast faster? Well, talk to Aprilia. The RSV4 X will make a fantastic addition to a MotoGP enthusiasts' stable. Aprilia are known for performance machines and they've outdone themselves. Kudos! Unfortunately there are just 10 of these crotch-rockets. Here we were hoping to get our hands on one! Tsk Tsk!