- 41 min ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 24 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- Movies Hina Khan Wishes Eid Mubarak With A Promise To Make The Best Biryani Ever
- News Cyclone Amphan: Kolkata residents continue to stage protest to restore power, water supply
- Sports La Liga boss wants June 11 Seville derby to restart season
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Greaves Cotton owned electric manufacturer Ampere Vehicles has announced an expansion of its electric vehicle distribution network. The company now has 23 new dealerships across the country.
The new dealerships will allow customers to have easier access to the company's exciting range of high performing e-scooters, all of which are are Eco-friendly, and offer running costs as low as Rs 0.15 per kilometer.
Consumers now have access to all of Ampere's existing range of electric scooters from dealerships across Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Odisha, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Rajasthan.
The company's current portfolio features its fast selling, high-speed Zeal electric scooter, along with mid range and entry level electric scooters - the V-48 LA, the Magnus 60, the Reo LA, and the REO Li.
Mr Nagesh Basavanhalli, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer at Greaves Cotton, said, "We have embarked on an exciting journey to establish Greaves Cotton as a complete automobile ecosystem player."
"Through our electric mobility arm, Ampere Vehicles, we want to bring about a change in how people commute on a daily basis and this dealership expansion is a step in that direction for us. You will see us continuously expand our product basket and service offerings as we navigate year 2020," he added.
Mr P Sanjeev, the Chief Operations Officer at Ampere Vehicles, said, "Our range of Electric scooters suits all types of riders, from young to old, youthful trendy buyers, comfort seekers to busy business riders and have crossed 50,000 sales across India. We are already present in 180+ towns and cities and are expanding our footprint."
Ampere Vehicles feels that the new expansion is a testament to the company's mission of reaching out to every commuter who want to switch to clean mobility by offering smart, sustainable and Eco-friendly solutions.
The company says that they continue to launch world-class electric scooters that are affordable and heavily high performance oriented.
To mark the milestone, Ampere vehicles has announced consumer-friendly offers that include a free insurance scheme for their Zeal electric scooter, outside of the benefits via the FAME II scheme, and the Rs 1,000 worth of benefit and free accessories offered on the other models.
Thoughts About Ampere Opening 23 New Retail Stores In India
The electric scooters segment is still at infancy in the country but is growing quickly. Ampere Electric Vehicles have a significant presence in the Indian electric mobility industry and have now extended that presence with an additional 23 dealerships. Congratulations to the whole team at Ampere for all the hard work.