- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- Technology JioOS Explained: Is It A Threat To iOS?
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor Gets Emotional At Cousin Priyaank's Haldi Ceremony; Also See Pics From Beach Party
- News Explained: Will Rahul Gandhi win over south Indian votes by sea-diving, dancing and eating biryani?
- Sports Rumour Has It: Chelsea make move for Donnarumma, Bayern seal new Musiala deal
- Lifestyle Pink, Red, Or Green, Which Saree Of Tamannaah Bhatia Did You Like The Most?
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Greaves Cotton owned electric manufacturer Ampere Vehicles has announced an expansion of its electric vehicle distribution network. The company now has 23 new dealerships across the country.
The new dealerships will allow customers to have easier access to the company's exciting range of high performing e-scooters, all of which are are Eco-friendly, and offer running costs as low as Rs 0.15 per kilometer.
Consumers now have access to all of Ampere's existing range of electric scooters from dealerships across Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Odisha, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Rajasthan.
The company's current portfolio features its fast selling, high-speed Zeal electric scooter, along with mid range and entry level electric scooters - the V-48 LA, the Magnus 60, the Reo LA, and the REO Li.
Mr Nagesh Basavanhalli, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer at Greaves Cotton, said, "We have embarked on an exciting journey to establish Greaves Cotton as a complete automobile ecosystem player."
"Through our electric mobility arm, Ampere Vehicles, we want to bring about a change in how people commute on a daily basis and this dealership expansion is a step in that direction for us. You will see us continuously expand our product basket and service offerings as we navigate year 2020," he added.
Mr P Sanjeev, the Chief Operations Officer at Ampere Vehicles, said, "Our range of Electric scooters suits all types of riders, from young to old, youthful trendy buyers, comfort seekers to busy business riders and have crossed 50,000 sales across India. We are already present in 180+ towns and cities and are expanding our footprint."
Ampere Vehicles feels that the new expansion is a testament to the company's mission of reaching out to every commuter who want to switch to clean mobility by offering smart, sustainable and Eco-friendly solutions.
The company says that they continue to launch world-class electric scooters that are affordable and heavily high performance oriented.
To mark the milestone, Ampere vehicles has announced consumer-friendly offers that include a free insurance scheme for their Zeal electric scooter, outside of the benefits via the FAME II scheme, and the Rs 1,000 worth of benefit and free accessories offered on the other models.
Thoughts About Ampere Opening 23 New Retail Stores In India
The electric scooters segment is still at infancy in the country but is growing quickly. Ampere Electric Vehicles have a significant presence in the Indian electric mobility industry and have now extended that presence with an additional 23 dealerships. Congratulations to the whole team at Ampere for all the hard work.