- 24 min ago Maruti Suzuki Announces New 5 Year/ 1 Lakh Kilometer Warranty On Select Diesel Models
- 6 hrs ago New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launching Tomorrow: All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago All-New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Movies Hrithik Roshan And Tiger Shroff’s ‘War’ Will Be An Adrenaline Pumping Visual Extravaganza: Director
- News AAP MLA Sandeep Kumar disqualified
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Is On Tow, Reveals Huami CEO
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 52: Tamil Thalaivas Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers: Dream 11 Predictions, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor Gives Us A Slay-Worthy Moment With Her Chic Dress For Saaho Promotions
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Triumph Motorcycles has confirmed that they will build a production-spec, limited edition model called the Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 Limited Edition. The motorcycle will be based on Triumph's learnings from Moto2.
The new supersport bike will be available in two versions, one Euro-Asian spec, and one North American spec. The all new Daytona Moto2 Limited Edition will be built around the 765cc in-line three-cylinder engine. Triumph will manufacture only 765 motorcycles in total.
The 2020 Triumph Daytona 765 will be the most powerful Daytona ever built, and the company has confirmed that the Daytona Moto2 will have 'significantly more power and torque' than both the Daytona 675R and the Triumph Street Triple.
The new Daytona 765 will also be lighter than the old Daytona 675R, and will offer better power-to-weight ratio. Triumph claims that the race-tuned Moto2 765 delivers over 138bhp of power. We assume that the new Daytona 765 will deliver roughly 135bhp.
The production ready motorcycles will make it's debut at the British MotoGP at Silverstone on August 23.
We expect a sophisticated electronics package, a full colour TFT screen, five riding modes - Road, Rain, Sport, Rider and Track to feature on the motorcycle.
The Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 Limited Edition looks fairly similar to the Daytona 675R. The engine is definitely the new 765cc engine that features on the Street Triple RS. We expect that the Daytona 765 will arrive with a different state of tune and race-spec engine components, including the valve train and cam profiles, as well as lighter engine parts.
The new Daytona 765 will feature top-spec Ohlins fork forks and mono-shocks. The motorcycle also features Brembo Stylema radial calipers. We think the electronics package may not offer semi-active suspension but a six-axis inertial measurement unit will most likely power the electronic rider aids. This means the motorcycle could feature cornering ABS, cornering traction control, and slide control settings.
A bi-directional quickshifter will feature as standard. The all new Triumph Daytona 765 Limtied Edition is expected to be launched in March 2020, and is very likely to be offered on sale in India.
Thoughts About The All New Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 Limited Edition
We think the motorcycle looks really aggressive and looks like it can eat the track for a snack. However, we wish Triumph does not launch this motorcycle in India. Roads in this country do not do enough justice to performance machines, and some of the folk who buy these motorcycles do it purely for 'show off'. Also they do not wear any protective gear at all.