- 12 hrs ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago Tata Altroz Production-Spec Revealed: India Launch Scheduled For January 2020
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- News HM Amit Shah reviews progress made in onion import that would cool prices
- Lifestyle World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
The new 2020 Benelli TNT 600i has been revealed through leaked images which have been surfing on the internet of late. These new images, unlike the previous spy shots, have been shot in a studio.
From the leaked images of the TNT 600i, the motorcycle now looks much aggressive and sharper in terms of styling. It also gets a revised front-end has an aggressive look with the new LED headlight unit. The dual-tone finish to the mask matches the overall aura of the motorcycle.
Moving on, the front turn indicators are now integrated into the tank shrouds giving it a cleaner look. The instrument console is a TFT display and is different from the one that was seen in the earlier spy shots. The 2020 TNT 600i might also get Bluetooth connectivity.
The fuel tank looks identical to that of the bike spotted testing earlier. However, it features an angular design and a repositioned Benelli badge which now sits on the blacked-out portion of the tank. The rear section features an under-seat exhaust and the conventionally positioned number plate. However, the exhaust looks similar to the TNT 600GT and gets an underbelly position for a cleaner look. Also, from the studio images, it is clearly seen that the motorcycle now features a split seat, whereas a single-piece seat was seen on the previous spy shots.
As far as the hardware specifications go, it is similar to the current model. The motorcycle also features an upside-down telescopic front fork and a mono-shock at the back. Braking duties are handled by a dual-disc setup at the front and a single at the rear. There will be dual-channel ABS to watch your back.
The outgoing Benelli TNT 600i is powered by an inline four-cylinder engine that churns out 86bhp and 54.6Nm of peak torque. Most likely the company will be putting the same engine in the new TNT600i. In India, however, the new Benelli TNT 600i will meet BS-VI norms, which might change the power and torque figures by a fraction. The current TNT 600i is priced at Rs 6.20 lakh ex-showroom, which makes it the most affordable four-cylinder superbike in India. The new TNT 600 might be priced a bit higher because of the extra hardware that will go into making it BS-VI compliant.
Thoughts On The 2020 Benelli TNT 600i
The TNT 600i is one of the most affordable inline-four superbikes in our country. The motorcycle has a good fan following and with this new updated version, it will further attract more buyers.