- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Sports Cricket World Cup 2019: Vijay Shankar reacts to Ambati Rayudu's 3D tweet jibe
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Makes A Bold Decision, Will It Work Wonders For Her Career?
- News AirAsia flight makes emergency landing at Kolkata airport after threat call
- Technology Google Pixel 3 XL price axed by Rs 28,000, now available starting at Rs 54,999
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. (IKM) has launch the new and upgraded version of the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R. The upgraded version is more powerful with 200bhp (210bhp with RAM air) of power. That is an increase of 3bhp from the older version.
The new Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R features more updates. These include finger follower valve actuation, with the valve train designed by Kawasaki's World Superbike (WSBK) engineers, cylinder head ready for high lift cam, red painted cylinder head cover, and dual-direction Kawasaki quickshifter.
The new Ninja ZX-10R already features tech from the older model. These include the S-KTRC (Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control), KLCM (Kawasaki Launch Control Mode), KCMF (Kawasaki Cornering Management Function), electronic throttle valves, Kawasaki engine brake control, three-mode power selection, ABS, aluminum twin-spar frame, aluminum swingarm, high performance Brembo brake system, Showa balance free front fork, balance free rear cushion, and Ohlins electronic steering damper.
The new Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is a domestically assembled model, and features looks and styling of the production model used at the World Superbike Racing Championships. Kawasaki says that the new version of the Ninja ZX-10R has been developed using data from the WSBK races. They say the data has been analyzed and embedded in to making the machine.
The new Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R will be launched in the Kawasaki Racing Team (KRT) edition. They also said that specs and pricing would be announced closer to the launch. Customers in India can pre-book the motorcycle at any Kawasaki dealership for an amount of Rs 1.5 lakh.
Pre-booking will be available from 26 April 2019 until 30 May 2019. The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R will be available in limited numbers and Kawasaki will close pre-bookings once that number is achieved.
The current Ninja ZX-10R features a 998cc four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 197.3bhp @ 13,000rpm and 113.5Nm of torque @ 11,500rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. The Ninja ZX-10 is available in a dual-tone Lime Green/ Ebony combination. The motorcycle is priced at Rs 14.3 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The New Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
For a litre class and above motorcycle, an increase of 3bhp is more that enough. It's like Kawasaki is giving us a Stage 1 upgrade direct from the factory. This machine is already high-performance and Kawasaki have just made it better.