- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 20 hrs ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 22 hrs ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 24 hrs ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Sports Klopp: Liverpool need 'biggest balls' to take next step against Manchester United
- News Delhi to vote on issues of schools, hospitals; good sign for democracy, says Kejriwal
- Movies Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Did You Know She Was Apprehensive About Working With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Technology Vivo V17 Pro With Dual-Selfie Camera Gets Massive Discount In India: Price And Offers
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
While the Ducati Diavel retails at an ex-showroom (India) price of Rs 16.15 lakh, there's one lot of the motorcycles that are retailing for at a massive discount. Why you ask? A company called Big Boy Toyz have 20 units of the 2018 Ducati Diavel power cruiser and are are retailing them for an on-road price of Rs 11.99 lakh as compared to the dealer on-road price of Rs 18.6 lakh.
According to Rushlane, While the motorcycles will have an odometer reading of zero kilometers, buyers will be listed as second owners. This is because Big Boy Toyz stands in as the first owner of the 20 Ducati Diavel motorcycles, considering they bought the motors in the first place.
In addition to the 20 units of the 2018 Diavel, Big Boy Toyz also has 4 units of Ducati Diavel Diesel. This motorcycle saw a limited production of 666 units. Unfortunately for those who want one the wait will be long as the motorcycles already have buyers.
The Ducati Diavel 1260 is scheduled to launch soon, and we assume that Ducati has offloaded its old stock to Big Boy Toyz. This could also be why they're offering the machines with a massive discount of Rs 6.61 lakh.
The Ducati Diavel 1200 features a Testrastretta L-Twin liquid cooled 1198.4cc engine that produces 159.5bhp of power @ 9,250 rpm and 130.5Nm of torque @ 8,000rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission and also features a slipper clutch.
The Ducati Diavel features fully adjustable Marzocchi 50mm inverted forks at the front, and a Sachs mono-shock at the rear. Braking is handled by 320mm discs with Brembo radial calipers in the front, and a 265mm disc at the rear. To know more about the Ducati Diavel, click here.
Thoughts About The Discount On The Ducati Diavel
Well technically it isn't a discount. Folk who buy one of these machines will be second owners. But why not? If the motorcycles have actually done zero kilometers on the odometer, then it is really worth the Rs 6.61 lakh discount. Thank you Big Boy Toyz. Are you guys getting any KTMs?