TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Yamaha recently launched their new Ray ZR 'Street Rally' edition scooter in the country. The Street Rally edition is offered as a new variant for the existing Cygnus Ray ZR scooter. The Yamaha Ray ZR Street Rally edition is priced at Rs 57,898, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Ray ZR Street Rally edition has now started arriving at Yamaha dealerships, with deliveries having already begun. The scooter was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo. However, the production version differs slightly from the product displayed at the event.
The design of the Ray ZR Street Rally edition is inspired by Yamaha's global two-wheeler models. The scooter offers a more aggressive and sporty design, compared to the standard version.
The new Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally edition offers a newly designed ‘wing-style' fairing. Inspired by the MT-09, the fairing also serves as a windscreen, while also offering a sporty look to the scooter. The new ‘Street Rally' also features ‘Knuckle guards' to protect handle grips from windblast.
The Yamaha Ray ZR Street Rally edition also comes with a host of features. Key features on the scooter include movable front fender, key secure grip system, two-level raised seats, all-digital instrument cluster and ‘Street Rally' graphics on the front fairing and side panels.
The Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR ‘Street Rally' edition is powered by the same 113cc, single-cylinder engine, mated to a CVT transmission. The engine produces 7.1bhp and 8.10Nm of peak torque.
Thoughts On The Yamaha Ray ZR ‘Street Rally' Edition
The Yamaha Ray ZR ‘Street Rally' edition competes against the likes of the Honda Dio, TVS Jupiter, Hero Maestro Edge and the Honda Activa 5G. Yamaha hopes that the aggressive design, along with the sporty graphics will help the company attract young customers towards the scooter.