TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Yamaha recently launched their new Ray ZR 'Street Rally' edition scooter in the country. The Street Rally edition is offered as a new variant for the existing Cygnus Ray ZR scooter. The Yamaha Ray ZR Street Rally edition is priced at Rs 57,898, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Ray ZR Street Rally edition has now started arriving at Yamaha dealerships, with deliveries having already begun. The scooter was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo. However, the production version differs slightly from the product displayed at the event.
The design of the Ray ZR Street Rally edition is inspired by Yamaha's global two-wheeler models. The scooter offers a more aggressive and sporty design, compared to the standard version.
The new Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally edition offers a newly designed ‘wing-style' fairing. Inspired by the MT-09, the fairing also serves as a windscreen, while also offering a sporty look to the scooter. The new ‘Street Rally' also features ‘Knuckle guards' to protect handle grips from windblast.
The Yamaha Ray ZR Street Rally edition also comes with a host of features. Key features on the scooter include movable front fender, key secure grip system, two-level raised seats, all-digital instrument cluster and ‘Street Rally' graphics on the front fairing and side panels.
The Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR ‘Street Rally' edition is powered by the same 113cc, single-cylinder engine, mated to a CVT transmission. The engine produces 7.1bhp and 8.10Nm of peak torque.
Thoughts On The Yamaha Ray ZR ‘Street Rally' Edition
The Yamaha Ray ZR ‘Street Rally' edition competes against the likes of the Honda Dio, TVS Jupiter, Hero Maestro Edge and the Honda Activa 5G. Yamaha hopes that the aggressive design, along with the sporty graphics will help the company attract young customers towards the scooter.