TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Yamaha FZ-S FI with rear disc brake launched in India. The new Yamaha FZ-S FI with rear disc brake is priced at Rs 86,042 ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Yamaha FZ-S FI now comes equipped with 220mm hydraulic single rear disc brake and 282mm disc brake at the front. The newly launched motorcycle also comes with new sporty 10-spoke alloy wheels compared to the 5-spoke design previously offered.
Additionally, the Yamaha FZ-S FI is now available in a new and vibrant 'Armada Blue' colour along with entirely new mirror design. The bike is available across all Yamaha dealers in the country.The all-new Yamaha FZ-S FI continues to draw power from the 149cc, single cylinder, air-cooled fuel-injected engine producing 12.9bhp and 12.8Nm of torque and comes mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
The Yamaha FZ series launched a decade ago, is a popular model for the Japanese bike manufacturer and continues to bring impressive sales for the company. The motorcycle competes with the likes of Suzuki Gixxer, Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 and Honda CB Hornet 160R in the Indian market.
Speaking on the launch, Mr Roy Kurian, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Yamaha Motor India Sales Pvt. Ltd. said, "The legacy of Yamaha's FZ series in India is all about the inheritance of a unique motorcycling passion. Immensely popular with Indian bikers all the way through almost 10 years from the day it was launched in India, and winning over a million hearts, it was crowned to become the ‘lord of the streets' by the collective culture of the country's motorcycling."
He added, "While its best seller features like build and appearance, superior engine technology, fuel mileage and suspension are retained, the new additions will excite the present and new customers."
By adding the rear disc brake to the 2018 Yamaha FZ-S FI, the motorcycle's stability and control are expected to improve and adds more flair when compared to its rivals.