TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Yamaha India has introduced two new colour options for its stylish Fascino scooter. The Yamaha Fascino is now available in two new colours: Glamorous Gold and Dapper Blue.
The new colour variants of the Yamaha Fascino carries the same price tag of Rs 54,593 ex-showroom (Delhi) as the other colour models. The Yamaha Fascino is the second most affordable scooter in India from the Japanese company after the Ray Z.
Apart from the new colour options, the Yamaha Fascino also gets subtle updates to the design. The front apron of the scooter features a different design with black panel and vents. The rear of the scooter gets larger pillion grab rail and dual-tone seat cover.
On the mechanical front, the Yamaha Fascino does not get any updates, The scooter continues to draw power from a 113cc air-cooled, ‘Blue Core' engine producing 7bhp and 8.1Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a CVT gearbox.
The Yamaha Fascino is equipped with telescopic forks up front and single shock absorber at the rear. The scooter gets a 5.2-litre fuel tank and the kerb weight stands at just 103kg. The Yamaha Fascino returns a claimed mileage of 66kpl.
Thoughts On The Yamaha Fascino Getting Two New Colours
The Yamaha Fascino is a stylish scooter targeted towards young buyers in the country. Now, with the addition of two new colours, the scooter will appeal to more buyers and the customers will have more colour options to choose from.