TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Yamaha India has introduced two new colour options for its stylish Fascino scooter. The Yamaha Fascino is now available in two new colours: Glamorous Gold and Dapper Blue.
The new colour variants of the Yamaha Fascino carries the same price tag of Rs 54,593 ex-showroom (Delhi) as the other colour models. The Yamaha Fascino is the second most affordable scooter in India from the Japanese company after the Ray Z.
Apart from the new colour options, the Yamaha Fascino also gets subtle updates to the design. The front apron of the scooter features a different design with black panel and vents. The rear of the scooter gets larger pillion grab rail and dual-tone seat cover.
On the mechanical front, the Yamaha Fascino does not get any updates, The scooter continues to draw power from a 113cc air-cooled, ‘Blue Core' engine producing 7bhp and 8.1Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a CVT gearbox.
The Yamaha Fascino is equipped with telescopic forks up front and single shock absorber at the rear. The scooter gets a 5.2-litre fuel tank and the kerb weight stands at just 103kg. The Yamaha Fascino returns a claimed mileage of 66kpl.
Thoughts On The Yamaha Fascino Getting Two New Colours
The Yamaha Fascino is a stylish scooter targeted towards young buyers in the country. Now, with the addition of two new colours, the scooter will appeal to more buyers and the customers will have more colour options to choose from.