- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 6 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 7 hrs ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- News Weather forecast today: Heavy downpour likely in Kerala as Southwest monsoon advances
- Technology ZTE launches super affordable ZTE Blade A5 2019 with an 8 MP selfie camera
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR 'Street Rally' Edition launched in India: Japanese two-wheeler maker Yamaha has introduced a new variant of the Cygnus Ray ZR scooter named as the Street Rally edition. The new Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally edition is priced at Rs 57,898 ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally is inspired by global two-wheeler models of Yamaha and the design is more sporty and aggressive as compared to the standard version of the scooter. The Street Rally edition of the Cygnus Ray ZR will be available across all the Yamaha dealerships in the country from the last week of July 2018.
The Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally features a newly designed ‘Wing Style fairing' inspired from the Yamaha MT - 09. The new fairing will also serve as a windscreen and enhances the sporty look of the scooter. The scooter also gets ‘Knuckle Guard' that protects from wind blasts on the handle grip.
The movable front fender of the Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally protects from mud splatter and adds to the sporty look. The new edition of the scooter also features ‘Rising Air Tail' design along with the sharp, sporty mirrors and digital instrument cluster.
The newly launched Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally draws power from the same 113cc air-cooled Blue Core engine that produces 7.1bhp and 8.1Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a CVT gearbox. The engine also gets a roller rocker arm that reduces power loss in low-speed ranges.
Other prominent features of the Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR include a 170mm disc brake at the front, alloy wheels, large under seat storage of 21-litres, front pocket, key secure grip system, edgy and high raising tail light and two-level raised seat.
The Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally edition is available in two colour options: Rally Red and Racing Blue.
Thoughts On The Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally Edition
Yamaha has introduced a new variant of the Cygnus Ray ZR named as the Street Rally edition. The Street Rally edition was already showcased at the Auto Expo 2018 and the scooter does not get the golden alloys as displayed at the auto show. But the scooter looks aggressive and sporty with the addition of new design elements.