TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Fall Of Left And Rise Of BJP In West Bengal
- Bumrah Has 'Recovered Well' After Hurting Shoulder: Mumbai Indians Team Management
- Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Driven Around With Fuel Pump Nozzle & Hose Stuck In The Car
- Filmfare Awards 2019 Winners List — Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor Take Home Awards For BEST ACTOR
- Skullcandy Push Review — Smart, Stylish Truly Wireless Earbuds
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- World Tuberculosis Day: Ayurvedic Treatment For Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Sensex Drops Sharply As Recession Fears Loom
Yamaha Motor India has introduced two new colour schemes for its sporty Cygnus Ray ZR scooter. The Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR is now available in two new colours: Armanda Blue and Rooster Red. Other colour options include Matt Green, Maverick Blue, and Darknight Black.
The prices of the Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR remains unchanged. The drum brake variant of the scooter is priced at Rs 53,451, the disc brake model costs Rs 55,898, and the Darknight edition carries a price tag of Rs 56,898. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). The two new colours are only available with the disc brake model.
The Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR draws power from the existing 113cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine producing 7bhp and 8.1N of torque. The engine is coupled to an automatic gearbox. The kerb weight of the sporty scooter stands at just 103kg and can be easily manoeuvred in city traffic.
Other prominent features of the Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR include a high combustion efficiency engine with a best-in-class mileage of 66kpl, 20-litre under seat storage, easy-to-read instrument cluster and tubeless tyres.
Yamaha India has an exciting scooter line up India with the Cygnus Ray Z targeted towards young buyers, the Cygnus Alpha, a family-oriented scooter and the fashion scooter Fascino. Now, with the introduction of new colours, customers have more options to choose.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR
The Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR is a sporty scooter targeted towards young buyers in the country. The scooter features aggressive and sporty design and a fuel-efficient engine and also comes with several features. Now, with the introduction of two new colours, the scooter has become even more appealing.