- 17 hrs ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- 19 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Modified: Rajputana Customs Have Outdone Themselves!
- 1 day ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- 1 day ago India To Receive Almost 50 New Vehicles By March 2020 — Here Is The list!
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 3 Elimination: Mohan Vaidya Gets Evicted In An Emotional Episode!
- News Chandrayaan-2 Launch: 'Baahubali' to carry India's second moon mission
- Sports Badminton Asia Junior Championships 2019: Maisnam Meiraba shines as India enter quarterfinals
- Technology Bluetooth Missing From Windows 10 Device Manager – Here’s The Fix
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Lifestyle Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Hero MotoCorp brings on board Virat Kohli as its brand ambassador. The world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer has signed the captain of the Indian national cricket team as its brand ambassador.
Virat Kohli features in Hero MotoCorp's ad campaign for the Hero Xtreme 200R. The campaign includes photographic and videographic advertisements for the 200cc motorcycle that have been launched across digital, television, print and outdoor platforms.
The Hero Xtreme 200R was launched at an ex-showroom price of Rs 89,900 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Bookings for the motorcycle have been open for a long time and now deliveries are expected to begin shortly.
The Xtreme 200R marks Hero MotoCorp's entry in the 200cc segment and it joins the several brands that are already competing in the space. The Hero Xtreme 200R seems like an evolution of the original CBZ Xtreme and justly so.
It features LED daytime running lights and tail lamps. The muscular tank shrouds make the motorcycle look aggressive. Braking duties are handled by a 276mm disc up front and a 220mm disc at the rear, and is enhanced by a single-channel ABS unit that comes as standard.
An air-cooled, 199.6cc, single-cylinder engine powers the Hero Xtreme 200R. It produces a maximum power output of 18.1bhp and a peak torque output of 17.1Nm. A 5-speed gearbox transfers the power to the rear wheel.
The same engine also powers Hero MotoCorp's upcoming XPulse entry-level adventure motorcycle. It is capable of accelerating from 0-60km/h in 4.6 seconds and top speed is touted to be 114km/h.
With regard to being signed up as the brand ambassador for Hero, Virat Kohli was quoted as saying, ""It is my absolute delight to join the illustrious team at Hero MotoCorp is truly a global brand from India. Millions of young boys and girls of my generation have grown up riding Hero motorcycles and scooters and it is, therefore, a unique and special feeling to associate with this brand."
Thoughts On Virat Kohli As Hero MotoCorp's Brand Ambassador
Hero MotoCorp has been one of the largest promoters of sports and sportspersons and Virat Kohli is an international cricketer who connects very well with young India. It is this very young India that Hero MotoCorp is targeting with the Xtreme 200R and the upcoming premium motorcycles from the brand. Hence, having Virat Kohli as the brand ambassador makes perfect sense for Hero MotoCorp.