TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Piaggio has introduced two new colour options for the Vespa SXL 150 and 125. The Vespa SXL 150 and 125 will be available in two new colours: Matte Red and Matte Yellow. The new colour schemes will be sold along with the already available colours.
The Vespa SXL with the new matte red and yellow colour was first showcased at the Auto Expo 2018. The Vespa SXL 150 with the new colours is priced at Rs 94,409 and the Vespa SXL 125 carries a price tag of Rs 88,313. Both prices are ex-showroom. The prices of the new colours schemes remain the same.
The Vespa SXL 125 draws power from a 125cc engine producing 9.9bhp and 10.6Nm of torque. The Vespa SXL 150 is powered by a 150cc engine producing 11.4bhp and 11.5N of torque. The engine is mated to a CVT gearbox.
The new paint schemes for the Vespa SXL should boost the sales of the scooters in the country.
Previously, Piaggio had also launched the Vespa RED special edition scooter in the Indian market with a price tag of Rs 87,009 ex-showroom (Mumbai). The Vespa RED is based on the standard Vespa 125 scooter and the RED is launched in collaboration with global brands to spread awareness about AIDS.
The Vespa scooters are a combination of classic and modern design elements. The Vespa SXL scooters are equipped with 200mm disc brake at the front and 140mm drum brake at the rear. Suspension duties are handled by single side arm suspension at the front and dual-hydraulic shock absorbers at the rear.
Thoughts On The Vespa SXL 150 And 125 New Colours
Piaggio had showcased the Vespa 150 and 125 with new Matte Red and Matte Yellow colours. Now, the company has finally launched the scooters with the new colours. The Vespa SXL is a classic scooter with several modern features. With the introduction of new colours, the customers will have more options to choose from.