TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Intermot 2018: Suzuki has revealed the new 2019 GSX-R1000 at the Intermot motorcycle show in Germany. The Suzuki GSX-R1000 is a flagship litre-class offering from the Japanese two-wheeler maker. In its 2019 avatar, the Suzuki GSX-R1000 gets subtle updates to the cycle parts and design.
The major update on the 2019 Suzuki GSX-R1000 is the adjustable swingarm pivot that will help the riders on a race track. On the design front, the updated Suzuki GSX-R1000 gets a black finish on the large exhaust muffler as opposed to the silver colour on the outgoing model. With the black treatment, the exhaust muffler doesn't look that bulky.
The 2019 Suzuki GSX-R1000 also gets steel braided brake hoses as opposed to the rubber hose on the currently sold model. The steel braided brake hose will improve the feedback from the brake lever. The top-spec GSX-R1000R comes with the update and the base model still comes with rubber brake hoses.
Other prominent updates on the 2019 Suzuki GSX-R1000 include an up/down quickshifter as standard on the GSX-R1000R. The base model will be also available with the quickshifter but as an optional accessory. The 2019 GSX-R1000 is shod with Bridgestone RS11 tyres as opposed to RS10 tyres.
The 2019 Suzuki GSX-R1000 draws power from the same 999.8cc inline, four-cylinder engine that produces 200bhp and 117.6Nm of torque. The 2019 Suzuki GSX-R1000 will go on sale in the European markets by early 2019. Expect the updated GSX-R1000 to be launched in India in the first half of 2019.
Thoughts On The 2019 Suzuki GSX-R1000
Suzuki has revealed the new 2019 GSX-R1000 with subtle changes to the design and cycle parts. The prominent update comes in the form of an adjustable swingarm pivot which will improve the riding dynamics of the motorcycle on a race track. Apart from that the bike now comes with a black exhaust muffler.