TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Intermot 2018: Italian two-wheeler manufacturer Aprilia has revealed the updated 2019 Tuono V4 1100 Factory at the Intermot motorcycle show in Germany. Apart from that, Aprilia also revealed the updated RSV4 and the Shiver 900.
The top-spec Factory trim of the 2019 Tuono V4 1100 features Ohlins electronic semi-active suspension system with SmartEC 2.0 NIX fork and SmartEC 2.0 monoshock. The naked motorcycle also gets Ohlins electronic steering damper controlled by an ECU.
The new Ohlins suspension offers four settings: Road, Sport, Track and Manual. Each setting allows the rider to tweak the suspension setup as per their requirement. To change the settings, Aprilia has introduced the Object Based Tuning interface (OBTi) that can be accessed through the TFT screen. The Tuono V4 1100 RR continues to utilise the Sachs adjustable suspension.
The 2019 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory draws power from the same 1,077cc V4 engine that produces 173bhp and 121Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The naked superbike also features up/down quickshifter and electronic aids such as traction control, wheelie control, launch control and ABS.
The updated Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory also gets new colour options in its 2019 avatar. Aprilia has also updated the RSV4 and Shiver 900 with new colour options. The Shiver 900 features a revamped exhaust system and a new ECU which will enable the rider to adjust the traction control.
Thoughts On The 2019 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory
Aprilia has revealed the updated Tuono V4 1100 Factory with a host of changes. The prominent update comes in the form of the Ohlins electronic suspension system which improves the handling of the bike. The new colour schemes also add to the looks of the naked superbike. Aprilia Shiver has also been updated with the new exhaust system and ECU.