TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
UM Renegade Duty launched in India at Auto Expo 2018. Prices for the new UM Renegade Duty starts at Rs 1.10 lakh in India, ex-showroom (Delhi). The UM Renegade Duty is available in two models: Duty S and Duty Ace. The new UM Renegade will compete with the likes of the Bajaj Avenger series and could compete with the likes of Royal Enfield Classic 350 and Suzuki Intruder as well.
The UM Duty range sits below the company's Renegade Sport S and will go on sale in July 2018. The Renegade Duty S and the Duty Ace had a fuel tank capacity of 10-litres and claimed mileage of 41kmpl.
The UM Duty features digi-analogue instrument cluster with gear position indicator. Also, both the bikes get LED headlight and taillight. Suspension duties are carried out by 41mm conventional telescopic fork at the front and a twin hydraulic springs at the rear.
UM claims the Renegade Duty motorcycles have the potential of being ridden both on and off-road. The Renegade Duty is powered by a new 223cc single-cylinder, oil-cooled engine which produces 16bhp @ 8,000rpm and 17Nm of torque @ 5,000rpm and comes mated to a 5-speed gearbox that sends power to the rear wheel via a chain.
The UM Duty series rides on a 120/80 R17 tyre at the front, while a 130/90 R15 section tyre is at the rear. Both the motorcycles share the same wheelbase of 1360mm and same ground clearance of 180mm.
Thoughts About The UM Renegade Duty Series
The UM Renegade Duty S and Duty Ace are essentially the same, but the colour schemes are different. While the Duty S is military-inspired colour scheme, the Duty Ace features a sporty colour scheme. The UM Duty series will rival the Bajaj Avenger in the Indian market, and with the looks of it, the products look promising with competitive pricing. That said, UM has to increase its brand awareness in the Indian market.