- 1 hr ago Suzuki Confirms Gixxer 250 Naked Roadster Launch — Coming Diwali 2019
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Rapid To Feature New 1.0-Litre TSI Engine — Upgrading The Czechs
- 2 hrs ago New Hyundai Venue Compact-SUV Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.50 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- News Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray to attend Amit Shah's NDA dinner
- Sports Jofra Archer drafted into England's World Cup squad
- Movies Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is UNAFFECTED By Vivek Oberoi's Tweet; Deepika Padukone In Awe Of Aaradhya
- Finance Rupee Seen At 67/Dollar On Modi Win
- Lifestyle Bhringraj Oil: Benefits For Hair & How To Use
- Technology Astronomers determine Planet Nine orbit; could be hiding beyond Kuiper Belt
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The UM Renegade Duty Ace was launched at the Auto Expo 2018. UM Motorcycles also launched the Renegade Duty S alongside the Ace. The UM Renegade Ace features a design, which is a blend of a cafe-racer and a cruiser.
The Renegade Duty Ace is the premium offering from UM Motorcycles, when compared to the Duty S. While the Renegade Duty S features a rugged design, the Duty Ace is a more sporty and classy motorcycle. Here are the UM Renegade Duty S top features you should know!
UM Renegade Duty Ace Design Features
The Renegade Duty Ace shares most of its body panels and components with its sibling, the Duty S, but comes with some extra additions. The round headlamp comes with a cowl, and the low-slung handlebar is flanked by a pair of bar-end mirrors.
The side profile of the Renegade Ace noticeably slopes down towards the rear. The Duty Ace also has a brown seat. The motorcycle gets a pair of 7-spoke alloys. The dual-tone paint scheme of the Renegade Duty Ace, along with the black and silver body components, further add to the looks of the motorcycle.
The tail-section of the UM Renegade Duty Ace features a minimal design approach, like as in the Duty S. The LED tail lamp is sleek and also illuminates the number plate. The seat is smaller when compared to the Duty S. It gets a detachable cowl on the rear. When required, it can be taken off to seat the pillion.
UM Renegade Duty Ace Riding Features
With a low-slung handlebar and a typical seat design, the UM Renegade Ace gives a sporty riding posture. The 41mm front forks and the double-spring rear suspension gives decent comfort. The Ace also gets a ground clearance of 180mm, good enough for our road conditions.
UM Renegade Duty Ace Safety Features
The Renegade Duty Ace comes with a 120/80 17-inch tyre at the front and a 130/90 15-inch at the rear. The Duty Ace is also equipped with a 280mm front and a 220mm rear disc brake. At the price point, ABS doesn't even come as an option.
Other UM Renegade Duty Ace Features
The instrument console has a blue-backlit digital display, which shows the fuel gauge, gear position, odometer and trip meter. The single-pod unit looks good with the stainless steel back-plating.
Thoughts On The UM Renegade Duty Ace Top Features
The UM Renegade Duty variants are targeted at those who are looking for an affordable cruiser. Currently, the Bajaj Avenger series and the Suzuki Intruder 150 are the major players in the entry-level cruiser segments. But with the looks and kits on the UM Renegade Duty Ace and S, we expect the American brand to make a statement in the market.
For more about the full-specifications and price, check out our First Look Review of the UM Renegade Duty Ace.