TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Auto Expo 2018: Twenty Two Motors Flow launched in India. The Twenty Two Motors Flow is priced at Rs 74,740 ex-showroom and Twenty Two Motors has started accepting pre-bookings for the electric scooter. Twenty Two Motors claims that the Flow is India's first AI-enabled and cloud-connected scooter.
Powering the Twenty Two Motors Flow is a DC motor developed by Bosch which is connected to a 2.1kWh battery pack and produces a peak torque output of 90Nm allowing the Flow to hit a top speed of 60kph.
The battery pack is good for 80km of range which can be double by adding an additional battery and can be charged in 5 hours using a regular charger. Using a fast charger, the battery can recover 70 percent of its juice in just an hours time. The battery can also be charged wirelessly.
The Twenty Two Motors Flow gets disc brakes on both the front and rear along with a combi-braking system that applies both brakes together. The Flow also gets regenerative braking which charges the battery pack every time you slow down.
In terms of design, the Twenty Two Motors Flow gets a projector headlamp while all the rest of the lights are LEDs. Other features include a 25-litre under seat storage space good for two helmets and the flow also gets charging port for mobile phones.
The Flow gets Ai-features that allow the owner to track the vehicle remotely while the Geo-Fencing feature that protects against theft. Other features include a a digital instrument panel, a dedicated app, cruise control, a drag mode which is to be used for when the tyre has a puncture and a reverse mode.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Twenty Two Motors Flow
The Twenty Two Motors Flow is a futuristic take at electric scooters and its host of features, usable range and affordable price tag make it a scooter to watch out for in the coming months.