- Yamaha Bikes & Scooters At Auto Expo 2018; R15 V3,0, YZF-R3, MT-09 & More
- Mahindra SUVs And Cars At Auto Expo 2018 - TUV Stinger Concept, eKUV100, Rexton & More
- Auto Expo 2018: Suzuki Intruder 150 FI Unveiled - Specs, Features, Expected Launch Date & Price
- Honda Cars At Auto Expo 2018 - New Amaze, CR-V, Civic & More
- Auto Expo 2018: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP Showcased; Specs, Features, Images & More
- Aprilia SR 125 First Look Review — The 125cc Italian Powerhouse
Auto Expo 2018: Twenty Two Motors Flow launched in India. The Twenty Two Motors Flow is priced at Rs 74,740 ex-showroom and Twenty Two Motors has started accepting pre-bookings for the electric scooter. Twenty Two Motors claims that the Flow is India's first AI-enabled and cloud-connected scooter.
Powering the Twenty Two Motors Flow is a DC motor developed by Bosch which is connected to a 2.1kWh battery pack and produces a peak torque output of 90Nm allowing the Flow to hit a top speed of 60kph.
The battery pack is good for 80km of range which can be double by adding an additional battery and can be charged in 5 hours using a regular charger. Using a fast charger, the battery can recover 70 percent of its juice in just an hours time. The battery can also be charged wirelessly.
The Twenty Two Motors Flow gets disc brakes on both the front and rear along with a combi-braking system that applies both brakes together. The Flow also gets regenerative braking which charges the battery pack every time you slow down.
In terms of design, the Twenty Two Motors Flow gets a projector headlamp while all the rest of the lights are LEDs. Other features include a 25-litre under seat storage space good for two helmets and the flow also gets charging port for mobile phones.
The Flow gets Ai-features that allow the owner to track the vehicle remotely while the Geo-Fencing feature that protects against theft. Other features include a a digital instrument panel, a dedicated app, cruise control, a drag mode which is to be used for when the tyre has a puncture and a reverse mode.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Twenty Two Motors Flow
The Twenty Two Motors Flow is a futuristic take at electric scooters and its host of features, usable range and affordable price tag make it a scooter to watch out for in the coming months.