- 8 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 9 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 10 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 11 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- News In 23-page dossier, India gives proof of pro-Khalistan activities in Pakistan Gurdwaras
- Technology Reliance Jio Annual General Meeting Today At 7 PM – How To Watch Live Stream
- Movies Jhootha Kahin Ka Movie Review: It Takes Its Title Too Seriously & Fails To Deliver Laughs!
- Sports McIlroy disappointment at nightmare Open start not enhanced by being at Portrush
- Lifestyle Congratulations To Arjun Rampal & Gabriella Demetriades! Baby Care Tips For New Parents
- Finance Model Tenancy Act To Give A Fillip To Rental Housing: Here's A Fine Print
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
TVS XL 100 i-Touch Start launched in India: TVS Motor Company has launched a new variant of its best-selling two-wheeler, the XL 100. The new variant is named as the TVS XL 100 i-Touch Start and it carries a price tag of Rs 36,109 ex-showroom (Delhi). The new variant of the moped comes with new features.
The newly launched TVS XL 100 iTouch Start is equipped with new features such as an electric starter, USB charger and a new colour scheme. The TVS XL 100 i-Touch Start is based on the Heavy Duty variant of the moped. The XL 100 also gets LED daytime running lights.
The TVS XL 100 i-Touch Start features a split seat setup with a provision to remove the pillion seat to accommodate luggage. The XL 100 i-Touch Start also gets a new purple paint scheme apart from the already available Red, Green, Grey, Blue, and Black colour options.
The TVS XL 100 i-Touch Start draws power the same 99cc single-cylinder that produces 4.3bhp and 6.5Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a single-speed gearbox. The TVS XL 100 is capable of hitting a top speed of 60km/h and returns a claimed mileage of 67kpl.
The TVS XL 100 i-Touch Start is equipped with telescopic forks up front and hydraulic shock absorbers at the rear. The moped gets drum brakes at both the ends. The kerb weight of the TVS XL 100 stands at just 80kg. But the moped delivers an exceptional performance as compared to its kerb weight.
The TVS XL 100 i-Touch Start is dearer by Rs 2,450 as compared to the Heavy Duty model and is expensive by Rs 3,350 as compared to the comfort variant. Initially, the TVS XL 100 i-Touch Start will be available in regions such as Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand. The TVS XL 100 has no rivals in the market except for the Honda Cliq.
Thoughts On The TVS XL 100 i-Touch Start
The TVS XL 100 is the best-selling two-wheeler in the country. The moped is targeted towards rural market and businesses. It is an ideal workhorse which delivers performance beyond the expectation. Now, India's best-selling two-wheeler gets new features and comes with an attractive colour scheme.