- Lexus ES 300h Launched In India; Priced At Rs 59.13 Lakh
- 2018 Honda Jazz Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 7.35 Lakh
- Suzuki Burgman Street Launched In India At Rs 68,000 — To Rival Honda Grazia And TVS Ntorq
- Suzuki Burgman Street Launch Highlights: Priced At Rs 68,000; Features A Unique Maxi Scooter Design
- BMW G 310 R And G 310 GS Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 2.99 Lakh
- BMW G 310 R And G 310 GS Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 2.99 Lakh
TVS Motor Company has launched the new Matte Series for Victor Premium Edition in India. The new Victor Premium Edition Matte Series is priced at Rs 55,890 ex-showroom (Delhi).
The newly launched Matte Series of TVS Victor Premium Edition gets two new colour options - Matte Blue (with white) and Matte Silver (with red).
Apart from the new matte colour scheme, the Victor Premium Edition Matte Series also gets chrome detailing on the visor and dual-tone beige seat. Launched back in September 2017, the Victor Premium Edition has been performing well in the market with its attractive design, sporty graphics and class-leading technology.
The addition of the chrome detailing and matte colours have given the Victor Premium Edition an elegant and striking look. The motorcycle draws power from a 109.7cc three-valve, oil cooled engine producing 9.3bhp and 9.4Nm of torque. The engine is coupled to a 4-speed gearbox. The motorcycle delivers a claimed mileage of 72km/l.
Apart from the new matte colours, the TVS Victor Premium Edition is available in black colour with yellow graphics and red colour with gold graphics. The TVS Victor Premium Edition is offered only in the disc brake variant. The regular model is available with disc or drum brake.
The TVS Victor Premium Edition also features chrome detailing on the side panels and gold detailing on the engine cover which enhance the premium feel of the motorcycle. The Premium Edition of the Victor is equipped with premium features such as LED daytime running lights and chrome crash guard.
TVS Motor Company has updated the Victor Premium Edition with two new matte colours which enhance the elegant look of the motorcycle. The chrome detailing adds to the premium touch of the motorcycle. Combined with a refined engine, the Victor Premium Edition makes for an ideal executive commuter.