- 2018 Maruti Ciaz Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 8.19 Lakh
- Maruti Ciaz Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 8.19 Lakh
- Yamaha YZF-R15 V 3.0 MotoGP Edition Launched In India At Rs 1.30 Lakh
- Hero Xtreme 200R Launched Pan-India; Priced At Rs 89,900
- Indian Chieftain Elite Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh — A One-Of-A-Kind Limited Edition Motorcycle
- Maruti Dzire Special Edition Launched At Rs 5.56 Lakh; Gets ABS & Power Windows On The Base Trims
TVS Sport Silver Alloy Edition Launched In India. TVS has launched the Sport Silver Alloy Edition in the country to commemorate the 20 lakh sales milestone of the commuter motorcycle.
The TVS Sport Silver Alloy Edition is priced at Rs 44,166 for the kickstart variant and Rs 46,257 for the electric start variant. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The newly launched TVS Sport Silver Edition is available in two colour options: Black Silver and Volcano Red. The new special edition model features silver alloy wheels as opposed to the black alloy wheels on the standard model. Apart from that, all the design elements remain the same.
The new TVS Sport Silver Alloy Edition draws power from the same 99.7cc air-cooled, Duralife engine producing 7.3bhp and 7.5Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 4-speed gearbox. The TVS Sport returns a best-in-class claimed mileage of 95kpl.
The TVS Sport Silver Alloy Edition is equipped with the company's patented Econometer with Eco and Power mode. The motorcycle gets a fuel tank capacity of 10-litre The bike is equipped with telescopic forks up front and dual shock absorbers at the rear. Braking duties are handled by drum brakes at both the ends.
The TVS Sport Silver Alloy Edition will be available across all the dealerships in the country. The Silver Alloy Edition will be sold alongside the standard model which is available in eight colour options: Indigo Streak, Team Blue, Mercury Grey, Blaze Red, Dazzling White, Electric Green, Black Silver and Volcano Red.
Thoughts On The TVS Sport Silver Alloy Edition
The TVS Sport has been one of the best-selling motorcycles in the entry-level commuter bike segment in the Indian market. With its impressive mileage and looks, the TVS Sport is an ideal commuter. Now, with the addition of Silver Alloy Edition, the buyers will find more options to choose from.