- 26 min ago New Jawa Forty-Two Spied Testing With New Features Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- 22 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 24 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 1 day ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- Sports England wrap up first Test victory over Sri Lanka
- Movies Mahesh Manjrekar Booked For Allegedly Slapping, Abusing A Man In An Incident Of Road Rage
- News Himachal Pradesh Panchayat Election Result 2021: All you need to know
- Finance DHFL Hits 5% Upper Circuit After Creditors Approve Piramal Group Bid
- Technology Poco F2 Will Not Use Snapdragon 732G SoC, Confirms India Head
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
TVS Radeon Features: tvs motor Company launched their new commuter bike, the Radeon at Rs 48,400 ex-showroom (Delhi). The new TVS Radeon is aimed to be a strong contender in the 110cc commuter segment and comes with quite some features for its price. The TVS Radeon also showcases a rather sporty design compared to its competition.
The TVS Radeon is powered by a 109.7cc air-cooled engine which makes 8.2bhp and 8.7Nm of torque. It is mated to a 4-speed gearbox and returns a mileage of 69.3km/l.
That said, here are the top features of the new TVS Radeon!
Synchronized Braking Technology (SET)
Dubbed as Synchronized Braking Technology (SET), the new Radeon introduces TVS's form of Combined Braking System (CBS) in their entry-level models. The system safely applies brakes on both the wheels even if the rider presses only one of the two: front brake lever or rear brake pedal.
TVS Radeon is one of the very few motorcycles in its segment to feature USB mobile charging. This addition is a really convenient feature and is placed just above the right indicator.
Gone are the days when you could rely only on the kicker to start a motorcycle. The TVS Radeon comes with a quick-starting self-start button which is also designed in a really neat way.
Black Alloy Wheels
The TVS Radeon features a black theme which extends from the engine to the wheels. The black 18-inch alloy wheels look good and also help keep the weights down. The same unit is shared by various other entry-level TVS bikes.
The instrument console on the TVS Radeon is quite large and clear while also looking quite unique in terms of its layout. It houses a side-stand indicator which also beeps to remind you if the side-stand isn't folded.
The electrical components on the TVS Radeon are backed up by a Maintenance Free (MF) battery unit. Commuter bikes are usually subject to prolonged usage on almost every day of the week and the MF battery is a vital element in preventing its electricals from failing.
The TVS Radeon comes with an LED DRL in its headlamp cluster, just like most of the other motorcycles on the market. It is mandatory by law that all motorcycles should have Daytime Running Lamps for better visibility in the morning. The LED DRL in the Radeon looks neat and subtle too.
Other Features Of The TVS Radeon
- Lots of chrome accents
- Brown layered seat
- Refined Dura-Life engine
- Ribbed thigh pads
- Flexible indicator mounts
Thoughts On The New TVS Radeon
The TVS Radeon is a good choice in the 110cc commuter segment, with enough looks and features. The power and mileage figures are also pretty decent for its price. The TVS Radeon mainly rivals the Hero Splendor, Bajaj CT 100 and Honda Dream Yuga.