- 11 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 12 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 13 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 13 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- News Ahead of crucial trust vote, all odds against Karnataka government
- Movies Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: These Quotes Speak Volumes About Her Love For Nick Jonas!
- Technology Flipkart Big Shopping Days: Discounts on Laptops
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
tvs motor Company's racing arm, TVS Racing has revealed the rally-spec NTorq SXR scooter. The TVS NTorq SXR is based on the regular NTorq 125 scooter. The rally-spec TVS NTorq SXR will make its debut at the fourth round of the Indian National Rally Championship in Nashik.
The fourth round of the INRC, Rally of Nashik will be held from May 25-26, 2018. The TVS NTorq SXR will be ridden by three-time National Championship winner Asif Ali and Shamim Khan. The TVS NTorq SXR will be a successor of SXR 160 which delivered good results for TVS Racing.
On the design front, the TVS SXR looks similar to the standard NTorq 125 except for the new decals which distinguish it from the road-going scooter. The NTorq SXR draws power from a race-tuned 125cc engine producing over 19bhp as compared to the 9bhp of the standard NTorq 125.
The TVS NTorq SXR is capable of hitting a top speed of 120km/h. Other prominent changes on the rally-spec TVS NTorq SXR include race-tuned hydraulic suspension, race-spec intake and exhaust system, improved ignition system and 12-inch off-road button tyres.
Team Manager of TVS Racing, B Selvaraj said, "The TVS SXR 160 has always been a formidable machine in the scooter racing arena. With the debut of TVS NTORQ SXR, we are confident to take the performance up by several notches. We have tested the scooter for performance and reliability and I am confident it will set new benchmarks in the scooter class."
The road-going TVS NTorq 125 comes loaded with features and it is India's first SmartXonnect scooter. The scooter is equipped with fully digital instrument cluster which sports 55 features. To know more about the sporty scooter you can also read out first ride review of the TVS NTorq 125.
Thoughts On The TVS NTorq SXR
TVS Racing has been a dominant force in the two-wheeler motorsports in India. The company has a rich racing heritage of 35 years and also been a platform for many budding racers. Now, TVS is all set to debut the NTorq SXR rally-spec scooter at the INRC. The scooter is expected to perform well in the rally stages.