- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- 7 hrs ago MG Motors Plans To Launch eZS All Electric SUV — Slated For Late 2019
- 7 hrs ago Renault Triber Teased Ahead Of Global Unveil
- 8 hrs ago Tata Tigor Automatic Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.39 Lakh
- News Weather today: Rains to pick up pace around weekend in Mumbai
- Technology Indian Consumer Prefer To Watch OTT Content For Free
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Super Shakib inspires Bangladesh to thumping win over Windies
- Lifestyle 8 Astonishing Health Benefits Of Drinking Cucumber Juice
- Movies Bepannaah’s Harshad Chopda On His Secret Girlfriend; Reveals Awkward Moment About Intimate Scene!
- Finance Nifty Earnings For Jan-Mar Touched 5-Quarter Low
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
tvs motors has introduced two new colour options for its sporty 125cc scooter, the NTorq 125. The sporty scooter is now available in Metallic Blue and Metallic Grey.
TVS launched their NTorq 125 earlier this year in February 2018 at a price of Rs 58,750 ex-showroom (Delhi). Initially, the 125cc scooter was available in four colours: Matte Red, Matte White, Matte Yellow and Matte Green. TVS has now added two more colours in its lineup with the Metallic Grey and the Metallic Blue.
Both the new colours will feature black panelling on the front fenders, headlight cowl and the apron as on the older colour variants. Prices for the two new colours will remain unchanged.
The TVS NTorq is the first 125cc segment scooter from the company, meant to target the younger audience seeking comfort, ease and safety. The scooter features sharp aggressive lines, inspired by a stealth fighter.
The NTorq 125 is the first scooter in India to feature a Smart Connect technology, which can be connected to a smartphone through Bluetooth. The LCD instrument cluster once connected to a smartphone can then display incoming caller names and messages.
Apart from the connect function, the instrument cluster on the NTorq offers 55 additional features such as a lap timer, phone battery strength indicator, last parked location assist, average speed recorder, top speed recorder and multiple ride statistic modes among others.
The scooter also includes features such as engine kill switch, dual-side handle lock, USB mobile charger, external fuel filler cap and a large 22-litre under-seat storage space. It also includes Navigation Assist, built into the TVS app via MapMyIndia. Once the navigation is activated, the LCD screen displays turn-by-turn indication, which is a segment-first feature.
The TVS NTorq is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder, 125cc engine producing 9.27bhp and 10.4Nm of torque, which accelerates the scooter to a top speed of 95km/h.
Also Read: TVS NTorq 125 Review: A Feature-Packed Sporty Scooter For The Masses
Thoughts On The TVS NTorq 125 New Colour Options
The TVS NTorq 125 competes with the likes of the Aprilia SR125, Honda Grazia and the Honda Duet 125. The sporty scooter offers various features and comes in bold colours, now with the addition of the Metallic colour choices, TVS hope to attract more customers towards their 125cc offering.