TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
TVS Motor Company has launched the Jupiter Grande in India. The new top-spec TVS Jupiter Grande is available in two versions: drum and disc and is priced at Rs 55,936 and Rs 59,648, respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new top-spec Grande variant of the Jupiter comes with a host of new features and updates. This is above the standard features offered on the regular models. The Jupiter Grande will also come with a new paint scheme - Starlight Blue.
Aniruddha Haldar, Vice President (Marketing), TVS Motor Company, stated, "The TVS Jupiter Grande is the latest in the series of annual special editions that TVS Jupiter brings for its customers. It gets grand features like LED tech headlamp, adjustable shocks, digital-analogue speedometer, diamond-cut alloy wheels and the striking Starlight Blue colour."
Some of the new features on the TVS Jupiter Grande include LED headlights, semi-digital instrument cluster, new seat covers with a quilt-like finish, beige-coloured interior panels and diamond-cut alloys on the disc brake variant.
Other standard features on the TVS Jupiter: external fuel filler cap, reserve fuel indicator, under seat mobile charger, parking brake and pass light switch.
Apart from the additional features and equipment on the Grande, the scooter remains unchanged mechanically. The TVS Jupiter Grande will be powered by the same 109cc, single-cylinder engine producing 8bhp and 8Nm of torque.
The scooter rides on standard 12-inch tubeless tyres at the front and back. The suspension is handled by 30mm telescopic front forks and a monoshock at the rear. The scooter uses 130mm drum brakes at both the front and rear, with the optional 220mm front disc.
Thoughts On The TVS Jupiter Grande
The TVS Jupiter Grande is the newest addition to the Jupiter line-up in India. The TVS Jupiter is now available in four variants: base, VX, Classic and Grande.
The new top-spec Grande, comes just ahead of the upcoming festive season, with TVS hoping to improve sales with the added features. The TVS Jupiter Grande takes on rivals such as the Honda Activa 5G, Hero Maestro Edge and the Yamaha Ray-Z.