TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
TVS Motor Company has launched the Jupiter Grande in India. The new top-spec TVS Jupiter Grande is available in two versions: drum and disc and is priced at Rs 55,936 and Rs 59,648, respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new top-spec Grande variant of the Jupiter comes with a host of new features and updates. This is above the standard features offered on the regular models. The Jupiter Grande will also come with a new paint scheme - Starlight Blue.
Aniruddha Haldar, Vice President (Marketing), TVS Motor Company, stated, "The TVS Jupiter Grande is the latest in the series of annual special editions that TVS Jupiter brings for its customers. It gets grand features like LED tech headlamp, adjustable shocks, digital-analogue speedometer, diamond-cut alloy wheels and the striking Starlight Blue colour."
Some of the new features on the TVS Jupiter Grande include LED headlights, semi-digital instrument cluster, new seat covers with a quilt-like finish, beige-coloured interior panels and diamond-cut alloys on the disc brake variant.
Other standard features on the TVS Jupiter: external fuel filler cap, reserve fuel indicator, under seat mobile charger, parking brake and pass light switch.
Apart from the additional features and equipment on the Grande, the scooter remains unchanged mechanically. The TVS Jupiter Grande will be powered by the same 109cc, single-cylinder engine producing 8bhp and 8Nm of torque.
The scooter rides on standard 12-inch tubeless tyres at the front and back. The suspension is handled by 30mm telescopic front forks and a monoshock at the rear. The scooter uses 130mm drum brakes at both the front and rear, with the optional 220mm front disc.
Thoughts On The TVS Jupiter Grande
The TVS Jupiter Grande is the newest addition to the Jupiter line-up in India. The TVS Jupiter is now available in four variants: base, VX, Classic and Grande.
The new top-spec Grande, comes just ahead of the upcoming festive season, with TVS hoping to improve sales with the added features. The TVS Jupiter Grande takes on rivals such as the Honda Activa 5G, Hero Maestro Edge and the Yamaha Ray-Z.