- 19 min ago Harley-Davidson Livewire In India? — Listed On Official Indian Website
- 43 min ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Unveiled In India — Opulence & Luxury For The Entire Family
- 3 hrs ago UK To Mandate Installation Of EV charging Points In All New Houses — Wise Move Indeed
- 4 hrs ago Ford India, Mahindra To Oversee International Markets Group — Cater For 100 Emerging Markets
- Sports World Cup 2022 Asian Qualifiers: India in Group E with Qatar
- News UP CM framing Azam Khan in false cases: SP leader Ram Govind Chaudhary
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
- Lifestyle Cysts: Causes, Types, Symptoms & Treatment
- Technology Redmi K20 Pro Signature Edition With Gold And Diamond Launched In India For Rs. 4,80,000
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Is Not Worried About Rumours Regarding Her Personal Life And Here's Why
- Finance CBDT Clarifies On Changes In ITR Forms Says Only Utility Updated
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
TVS Motor Company is all set to introduce a new variant of the Jupiter scooter in India. Yes, GaadiWaadi has spotted the new TVS Jupiter Grande Edition at a dealership. The new TVS Jupiter Grande Edition gets a host of updates to the design and new features.
The TVS Jupiter Grande Edition comes with a host of updates to the exterior design. The prominent changes on the Jupiter Grande Edition include a Grande badging on the front apron and a new colour scheme. The scooter also gets a beige colour treatment on the floorboard and footrest.
The TVS Jupiter Grande Edition features a tan leather seat for a premium look. The front mudguard features a chrome strip which is borrowed from the Jupiter Classic model. The Jupiter Grande also gets a host of new features to distinguish it from the regular model.
The special edition model of the TVS Jupiter comes with full-LED headlamps and an analogue-digital instrument cluster. Apart from that, the scooter gets all the features of the regular model. The Jupiter Grande Edition looks premium as compared to the standard model.
The Jupiter Grande Edition will draw power from the same 109.7cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 8bhp and 8Nm of torque. The engine is coupled to a CVT gearbox. The TVS Jupiter returns an ARAI-certified mileage of 56km/l. The Grande Edition of the scooter will also come with the same power figures.
Thoughts On The TVS Jupiter Grande Edition
TVS is all set to launch the Jupiter Grande Edition ahead of the festive season. The Jupiter Grande Edition gets subtle changes to the design and also comes with new features. TVS is expected to launch the Jupiter Grande Edition in the coming days. The TVS Jupiter Grande Edition will take on the Honda Activa.