TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Vertu Aster P With Real Leather Announced; Price Starts From Rs. 3 Lakh
- Ever Heard Of Glamping? Visit These 7 Places In India For Luxury Camping!
- Essential Oil Remedies To Treat Lice
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 Review — Unmistakable Racing Pedigree Made Evident
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Postal Life Insurance; All You Need To Know
Auto Expo 2018: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol showcased. TVS Motor Company has showcased the Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol motorcycle which is claimed to produce reduced emission and CO2 levels. The overall design of the TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol is identical to the standard model except for the green detailing on the fuel tank.
The TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol runs on an oxidised fuel with 25 percent oxygen. Using Ethanol as a fuel will also reduce carbon monoxide emission, particulate matter and sulphur dioxide. The use of Ethanol as a fuel will also reduce the import of petroleum. Ethanol is also non-toxic, bio-degradable and safe to handle and store.
The TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol is also equipped with several technical improvements to make the motorcycle reliable with Ethanol as fuel. The motorcycle also features a green graphics on the fuel tank to highlight the use of Ethanol as fuel. It also renders a new look to the Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol.
The Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol draws power from the existing 197.75cc single-cylinder, air/oil-cooled, fuel injected engine producing 20.7bhp and 18.1Nm of peak torque. The Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol also features Twin-Spray-Twin-Port EFI technology which offers better drivability and faster throttle response.
Apart from the use of Ethanol fuel, the Apache RTR 200 Fi remains identical to the conventional model. The motorcycle features sharp front end with LED DLRs, split seats, muscular fuel tank with shrouds, golden telescopic forks and sleek LED tail light. There are no other changes done to the Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
The Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol is an eco-friendly motorcycle as the ethanol fuel reduces the carbon emission which pollutes the environment. On the mechanical front, the motorcycle remains the same and does not feature any significant changes. Currently, the Ethanol is not commercially available, and TVS is unlikely to launch the Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol anytime soon.