- 21 min ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now.
- 1 hr ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- 3 hrs ago Aprilia Storm 125 Launched — Priced At Rs 65000 Ex-Showroom
- News Rahul Gandhi has not offered to resign yet, says Congress amid confusion
- Finance Big Policy Push Plan On The Anvil: Here’s The Priority List Of Modi 2
- Movies When Trisha Came Up With A BOLD & BEFITTING Reply To A CLICHED Question!
- Technology Win Infinix S4 for just Re1 with Flipkart’s answer and win contest
- Sports La Liga, Real Betis join hands to promote Spanish football internationally
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 launched in India.
Prices for the new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 starts at Rs 95,185 (carburetor), Rs 1,07,885 (EFI) and Rs 1,08,985 (carburetor with ABS). All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The most significant feature of the new generation TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition is what TVS calls 'Anti-Reverse Torque (A-RT) Slipper Clutch' technology.
The new Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 also sports new racing-inspired graphics and a fly screen for better aerodynamics.
The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 is also the first motorcycle in its class to be equipped with advanced ‘A-RT Slipper Clutch', a race-derived technology.
TVS claims the new advanced Slipper Clutch technology elevates the motorcycle's performance, with 22 percent decrease in clutch force for quicker upshifts, allowing the rider to achieve better lap times.
The technology also strives to ensure rider safety in high-speed downshifts, avoids wheel-hopping while cornering, and enhances vehicle stability with the back-balance torque limiter effect.
The A-RT slipper clutch also ensures sharp and precise gear shifts with minimal effort.
Mechanically, the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 continues to draw power from the 197.75cc single-cylinder engine which produces 20bhp (carb)/ 21bhp (EFI) @ 8,500rpm and 18.1Nm of torque @ 7,000rpm.
The engine comes mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
Commenting on the introduction of the new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0, Arun Siddharth, vice-president (Marketing) - Premium Two Wheelers, International Business & TVS Racing said, "We build race machines for performance enthusiasts - the TVS Apache series is a testimony to our 35 years of racing heritage. The new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 takes the racing experience up by a significant notch as it is enabled with the A-RT Slipper Clutch - a first in this segment.
The entire TVS Apache RTR 200 4V range will don the dynamic racing-inspired decals along with a stylish and exclusively designed fly screen which is sure to accentuate the racing stance of the motorcycle."
DriveSpark's Thoughts About The New TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0
TVS has been at the forefront when it comes to developing and designing race inspired machines.
The Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition with the advanced A-RT Slipper Clutch technology is first in its class which reiterates the company's vision in introducing racing machines for the Indian market at an affordable price.