- 17 min ago Harley-Davidson LiveWire Production & Delivery Resumed: All Details
- 26 min ago MG Hector Receives Software Update On its iSmart System: SUV's First OTA Update Rolled Out
- 49 min ago Driving Licence Will Now Be Uniform Throughout India & Feature Emergency Contact Details
- 14 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz Luxe Drive Bangalore Edition: Here Are The Highlights
- Technology Redmi Note 8T Renders Reveal Possible Design With Quad Rear Cameras
- Sports India win 11th series at home, set new world record breaking Australia's mark
- Movies I Really Wanted To Do Dostana 2: Rajkummar Rao
- News Mamata ji's law which works in WB, and not the country's law: Kailash Vijayvargiya
- Finance Reliance Industries, HDFC Bank, React Positively To Q2 Results
- Travel Everything Is Better Together: The Benefits Of Group Travel
- Lifestyle Birthday Special: Five Times Parineeti Chopra Nailed The Casual Fashion Look With Her Classy Outfits
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 launched in India.
Prices for the new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 starts at Rs 95,185 (carburetor), Rs 1,07,885 (EFI) and Rs 1,08,985 (carburetor with ABS). All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The most significant feature of the new generation TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition is what TVS calls 'Anti-Reverse Torque (A-RT) Slipper Clutch' technology.
The new Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 also sports new racing-inspired graphics and a fly screen for better aerodynamics.
The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 is also the first motorcycle in its class to be equipped with advanced ‘A-RT Slipper Clutch', a race-derived technology.
TVS claims the new advanced Slipper Clutch technology elevates the motorcycle's performance, with 22 percent decrease in clutch force for quicker upshifts, allowing the rider to achieve better lap times.
The technology also strives to ensure rider safety in high-speed downshifts, avoids wheel-hopping while cornering, and enhances vehicle stability with the back-balance torque limiter effect.
The A-RT slipper clutch also ensures sharp and precise gear shifts with minimal effort.
Mechanically, the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 continues to draw power from the 197.75cc single-cylinder engine which produces 20bhp (carb)/ 21bhp (EFI) @ 8,500rpm and 18.1Nm of torque @ 7,000rpm.
The engine comes mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
Commenting on the introduction of the new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0, Arun Siddharth, vice-president (Marketing) - Premium Two Wheelers, International Business & TVS Racing said, "We build race machines for performance enthusiasts - the TVS Apache series is a testimony to our 35 years of racing heritage. The new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 takes the racing experience up by a significant notch as it is enabled with the A-RT Slipper Clutch - a first in this segment.
The entire TVS Apache RTR 200 4V range will don the dynamic racing-inspired decals along with a stylish and exclusively designed fly screen which is sure to accentuate the racing stance of the motorcycle."
DriveSpark's Thoughts About The New TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0
TVS has been at the forefront when it comes to developing and designing race inspired machines.
The Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition with the advanced A-RT Slipper Clutch technology is first in its class which reiterates the company's vision in introducing racing machines for the Indian market at an affordable price.