- 28 min ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Digital Instrument Cluster Display Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- 17 hrs ago Best-Selling Three-Wheelers In India Between April-Oct 2020: Bajaj RE Comes Out On Top!
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Gives Befitting Reply To A Troll Who Called Her A 'Faltu Heroine'
- News Hathras case: CBI to file status report in Allahabad High court on November 25
- Sports India tour of Australia: Pucovski could bat in the middle order: Langer
- Technology Add A ‘0’ Prefix For Landline To Mobile Calls From January 1
- Finance HDFC Bank Hits New High, Market Cap Surpasses Rs 8 Lakh Crore For The First Time
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti Leaves Us Speechless With Her Bold Dual Toned Eye Make-Up Look
- Education MHT CET Law Result 2020: Check Result Link And Other Details
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 launched in India.
Prices for the new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 starts at Rs 95,185 (carburetor), Rs 1,07,885 (EFI) and Rs 1,08,985 (carburetor with ABS). All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The most significant feature of the new generation TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition is what TVS calls 'Anti-Reverse Torque (A-RT) Slipper Clutch' technology.
The new Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 also sports new racing-inspired graphics and a fly screen for better aerodynamics.
The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 is also the first motorcycle in its class to be equipped with advanced ‘A-RT Slipper Clutch', a race-derived technology.
TVS claims the new advanced Slipper Clutch technology elevates the motorcycle's performance, with 22 percent decrease in clutch force for quicker upshifts, allowing the rider to achieve better lap times.
The technology also strives to ensure rider safety in high-speed downshifts, avoids wheel-hopping while cornering, and enhances vehicle stability with the back-balance torque limiter effect.
The A-RT slipper clutch also ensures sharp and precise gear shifts with minimal effort.
Mechanically, the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 continues to draw power from the 197.75cc single-cylinder engine which produces 20bhp (carb)/ 21bhp (EFI) @ 8,500rpm and 18.1Nm of torque @ 7,000rpm.
The engine comes mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
Commenting on the introduction of the new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0, Arun Siddharth, vice-president (Marketing) - Premium Two Wheelers, International Business & TVS Racing said, "We build race machines for performance enthusiasts - the TVS Apache series is a testimony to our 35 years of racing heritage. The new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 takes the racing experience up by a significant notch as it is enabled with the A-RT Slipper Clutch - a first in this segment.
The entire TVS Apache RTR 200 4V range will don the dynamic racing-inspired decals along with a stylish and exclusively designed fly screen which is sure to accentuate the racing stance of the motorcycle."
DriveSpark's Thoughts About The New TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0
TVS has been at the forefront when it comes to developing and designing race inspired machines.
The Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition with the advanced A-RT Slipper Clutch technology is first in its class which reiterates the company's vision in introducing racing machines for the Indian market at an affordable price.