- 11 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 12 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 12 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 13 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- News Karnataka trust vote: The possible scenarios today
- Movies Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: These Quotes Speak Volumes About Her Love For Nick Jonas!
- Technology Flipkart Big Shopping Days: Discounts on Laptops
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V now available in new colour options. TVS has introduced new colour schemes for the Apache RTR 200 4V which is similar to the race edition model launched earlier. The new colours follow a similar pattern of the Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition.
The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V now comes with White/Red, Grey/Yellow, Red/Black and Matte Black/Red colour combinations. Apart from that, the motorcycle features the same RTR branding on the tank. The new graphics on the front cowl, tank shrouds and rear cowl renders a new look to the bike.
Apart from the new colour combinations., there are no changes on the design front of the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V. The motorcycle continues to feature the sharp headlight design with LED DRLs, aggressive tank shrouds, sporty split seat setup and sharp tail section with LED tail light.
On the mechanical front, the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V draws power from a 198cc single-cylinder, air/oil-cooled engine. The carburetted version of the bike produces 20.2bhp and 18.1Nm of torque while the fuel injected model churns out 20.7bhp and 18.1Nm of torque.
The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is equipped with telescopic forks up front and monoshock suspension setup at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 270mm disc at the front and 240mm disc at the rear. Dual-channel ABS is offered as an optional safety feature.
The prices of the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V remains unchanged. The carburetted version of the bike is priced at Rs 95,685 and the fuel injected model carries a price tag of Rs 1.08 lakh. The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V with ABS will cost you Rs 1.09 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The New Colours Of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V now comes with exciting new colour combinations which give the motorcycle a new look. The matte black and the white are the best of the lot. Mechanically the bike remains the same. The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V will rival the likes of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 in the Indian market.