- 7 hrs ago High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Launches All New Bolero Camper Gold ZX — Still Trying To Be A Truck
- 8 hrs ago Isuzu V Cross Facelift Features 20 New Upgrades — Updates, Upgrades, And Prices
- 8 hrs ago Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- News International Yoga Day 2019: Ranchi decked up, Modi to perform Asanas with 35,000 people
- Sports 23-member squad for Junior Asian Championship announced
- Movies Kabir Singh Movie Review: Live Audience Reaction - Netizens HAIL Shahid Kapoor
- Finance NCLT Admits Insolvency Plea Against Jet Airways
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2019: 10 Yoga Poses To Get Rid Of Belly Fat
- Technology Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
TVS Apache RTR 180 Race Edition launched in India. TVS Motor Company has launched the Race Edition of the Apache RTR 180 in the country. The TVS Apache RTR 180 Race Edition is priced at Rs 83,233 ex-showroom (Delhi).
The TVS Apache RTR 180 Race Edition features a new Pearl White colour with red and grey stripes on the front mudguard, fuel tank and rear cowl. The overall design is based on the unique racing carbon fibre theme which denotes light-weight attributes and racing intent.
The special edition of the TVS Apache RTR 180 also features a new 3D TVS logo and TVS Racing branded rim stickering on the alloy wheels. The TVS Apache RTR 180 Race Edition will be offered with front and rear disc brakes as standard.
Apart from the new colour and body graphics, the overall design of the Race Edition Apache RTR 180 remains the same. The motorcycle features the same aggressive front end with sharp headlamp design and LED DRLs. The fuel tank is muscular and gets sporty extensions.
The TVS Apache RTR 180 Race Edition comes with an engine cowl with TVS Racing branding. The motorcycle is equipped with a digital instrument cluster with a blue backlit display and numerous tell-tale signs which include 0-60 km/h speed recorder, lap timer and a service indicator.
The TVS Apache RTR 180 Race Edition draws power from the same 177.4cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine producing 16.3bhp and 15.5Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
The TVS Apache RTR 180 can sprint from 0-60km/h in just 4.96 seconds and is equipped with superior braking performance. The motorcycle also has the best-in-class power-to-weight ratio.
Thoughts On The TVS Apache RTR 180 Race Edition
TVS has already introduced the Race Edition of the Apache RTR 200 4V and the RTR 160. Now, TVS has launched the Apache RTR 180 Race Edition with the new colour and graphics inspired by the racing carbon fibre theme. The Apache RTR 180 looks menacing in the new Race Edition livery and also gets disc brakes at both the ends.