TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
TVS Apache RTR 180 Race Edition launched in India. TVS Motor Company has launched the Race Edition of the Apache RTR 180 in the country. The TVS Apache RTR 180 Race Edition is priced at Rs 83,233 ex-showroom (Delhi).
The TVS Apache RTR 180 Race Edition features a new Pearl White colour with red and grey stripes on the front mudguard, fuel tank and rear cowl. The overall design is based on the unique racing carbon fibre theme which denotes light-weight attributes and racing intent.
The special edition of the TVS Apache RTR 180 also features a new 3D TVS logo and TVS Racing branded rim stickering on the alloy wheels. The TVS Apache RTR 180 Race Edition will be offered with front and rear disc brakes as standard.
Apart from the new colour and body graphics, the overall design of the Race Edition Apache RTR 180 remains the same. The motorcycle features the same aggressive front end with sharp headlamp design and LED DRLs. The fuel tank is muscular and gets sporty extensions.
The TVS Apache RTR 180 Race Edition comes with an engine cowl with TVS Racing branding. The motorcycle is equipped with a digital instrument cluster with a blue backlit display and numerous tell-tale signs which include 0-60 km/h speed recorder, lap timer and a service indicator.
The TVS Apache RTR 180 Race Edition draws power from the same 177.4cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine producing 16.3bhp and 15.5Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
The TVS Apache RTR 180 can sprint from 0-60km/h in just 4.96 seconds and is equipped with superior braking performance. The motorcycle also has the best-in-class power-to-weight ratio.
Thoughts On The TVS Apache RTR 180 Race Edition
TVS has already introduced the Race Edition of the Apache RTR 200 4V and the RTR 160. Now, TVS has launched the Apache RTR 180 Race Edition with the new colour and graphics inspired by the racing carbon fibre theme. The Apache RTR 180 looks menacing in the new Race Edition livery and also gets disc brakes at both the ends.