TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
TVS has increased the prices of the Apache RR310 motorcycle across the country. The RR310 was launched in December 2017, with an initial price of Rs 2.05 Lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The company has now increased the prices by Rs 18,000, bringing the new price to Rs 2.23 Lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The change in prices has already been updated on the company's official website.
On speaking to the TVS dealers in the city, they confirmed the increase in the price while also mentioning that the new prices came into effect from the 1st April 2018.
Deliveries of the bike began in the month of January. Offered in two colour variants: Black and Red, the Apache RR310 has a waiting period of three to six months depending on the colour chosen.
Built by the TVS Design Team, the RR310 is the first fully faired motorcycle by the company and shares the underpinnings from the BMW G310R.
The Apache RR310 is powered by a BMW-engineered 313cc reverse-inclined, single-cylinder, four-valve engine producing 34bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is further mated to a six-speed synchromesh gearbox powering the motorcycle to a top speed of 163km/h.
The flagship motorcycle of TVS comes with a range of features: Bi-LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs, LED tail lights and a full-digital vertically stacked instrument cluster.
The RR310 gets kayaba discs at both the front and rear. With a 300mm radially mounted disc at the front and a 240mm disc at the rear. The suspension on the Apache RR310 is handled by upside down forks at the front with a mono-shock at the rear also from Kayaba.
Thoughts On The TVS Apache RR310 Price Hike
The Apache RR310 competes with rivals such as the KTM RC390, Benelli 302R and the Bajaj Dominar 400. With the increase in prices of the RR310 and a long waiting time of six months for the motorcycle, it will be interesting to watch how the company manages to beat the stiff competition in terms of sales numbers.