- 2 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 3 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 4 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 5 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- Technology Xiaomi Mi A3 Launched – Triple Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 665 SoC And More
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Movies Veteran Bengali Actor Swarup Dutta Passes Away Due To Cardiac Arrest In Kolkata
- News Rift in Delhi Cong wide open: PC Chacko curtails Sheila Dikshit’s powers
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
TVS has increased the prices of the Apache RR310 motorcycle across the country. The RR310 was launched in December 2017, with an initial price of Rs 2.05 Lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The company has now increased the prices by Rs 18,000, bringing the new price to Rs 2.23 Lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The change in prices has already been updated on the company's official website.
On speaking to the TVS dealers in the city, they confirmed the increase in the price while also mentioning that the new prices came into effect from the 1st April 2018.
Deliveries of the bike began in the month of January. Offered in two colour variants: Black and Red, the Apache RR310 has a waiting period of three to six months depending on the colour chosen.
Built by the TVS Design Team, the RR310 is the first fully faired motorcycle by the company and shares the underpinnings from the BMW G310R.
The Apache RR310 is powered by a BMW-engineered 313cc reverse-inclined, single-cylinder, four-valve engine producing 34bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is further mated to a six-speed synchromesh gearbox powering the motorcycle to a top speed of 163km/h.
The flagship motorcycle of TVS comes with a range of features: Bi-LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs, LED tail lights and a full-digital vertically stacked instrument cluster.
The RR310 gets kayaba discs at both the front and rear. With a 300mm radially mounted disc at the front and a 240mm disc at the rear. The suspension on the Apache RR310 is handled by upside down forks at the front with a mono-shock at the rear also from Kayaba.
Thoughts On The TVS Apache RR310 Price Hike
The Apache RR310 competes with rivals such as the KTM RC390, Benelli 302R and the Bajaj Dominar 400. With the increase in prices of the RR310 and a long waiting time of six months for the motorcycle, it will be interesting to watch how the company manages to beat the stiff competition in terms of sales numbers.